Loudest cat back exhaust ~£600

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
And I enjoy a loud exhaust porthos :) I have a daily car this is only a toy :) unless you mean intrusive on others in which case I couldn't care less :D lol
Ah non daily it's all good then... although the police wont think so, so just mind out. A friend of mine was fined for the same reason.

leejw87

Spoon Whore
I've been debating making my exhaust louder as mine isnt a daily and I don't think it is loud at all, I'm thinking of swapping out my spoon b pipe for a unsilenced one.

Spoon Header
Spoon 2-1
Unsilenced B Pipe
Spoon N1
JRSC

Should be quite loud haha ;)

JoSh

Loudest 2 exhaust's available will be the Buddy Club Spec 2 and J's 70RR.

I had the spec 2 on my old EK9, certainly not practical on a road car or race car (due to noise regulations), so other than just for sh*ts and giggles there really isnt much point.

Josh..

bud

Spec 2 you cant get for the DC5.

I've been debating making my exhaust louder as mine isnt a daily and I don't think it is loud at all, I'm thinking of swapping out my spoon b pipe for a unsilenced one.

Spoon Header
Spoon 2-1
Unsilenced B Pipe
Spoon N1
JRSC

Should be quite loud haha
Lol

Removing the silence makes a HUGE diffrence in terms on noise, you might regret it :xking: Had it on my old EP3 minus the charger. Had to swap back :xgrin:

leejw87

Spoon Whore
Spec 2 you cant get for the DC5.

Lol

Removing the silence makes a HUGE diffrence in terms on noise, you might regret it :xking: Had it on my old EP3 minus the charger. Had to swap back :xgrin:
Yeah I am also thinking about the fact it might be unbearable aswell so im looking at having the silencer removed and having flanges put on the end of the B pipe and the front of the silencer so it can be removed and put back if needed :)

Lauren

Advanced Member
J's Racing 70rr FTW.
Just remember it does mean you can't enjoy your car as much as others do with quieter exhausts on their cars.

Bonito

Advanced Member
The louder the better! I'm going for a 2.75 inch with 2.5 tip S/S Magnaflow straight pipe to complement my buddyclub header and decat. Should sound evil!

jasondc55

Advanced Member
Magnaflow boxes will kill any noise Bonito a friend of mine had one fitted to his ep3 and it was a quiet as standard. On the upper hand the build quality is superb.

wlizhi

Advanced Member
The loudest exhaust I had was a prospec and the loudest ive heard was Ian's 70rr, that was just insane!
agree and im running one now but is not so insane in vtec compare to my old kakimoto n1 with decat on dc2, dont know why :xconfused: :xconfused: maybe thats different of b18 and k20