M&M Honda - New DC5 Wide-body Kit 60mm

kazmo

Advanced Member
not a fan of this, though big wheels is good... i see their car runs 18's so cant make that much difference to handling i would think, not like everyone says here, dont have 18's it will spoil the handling, M&M Honda think differently..........

Chewy

Advanced Member
Side shots and the rear end looks really good.

BUT...I have this really weird thing about thinking the Mugen bumper looks awful in VBP/ABP, CW looks awesome, so does the demo in yellow.

I just hate it in blue...

blueguy

Resident J's whore
The whole of the rear bumper including diffuser (which is part of it) is ings.

Chewy

Advanced Member
Dave7368? 'have one ordered for the show pony, though still torn between this and the buddyclub WTCC kit in my garage...hopefully will be easier to decide when i can try both..'

kazmo

Advanced Member
wondered who had the one from injection imports, seen it all over injections fb page

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Am I the only one that doesn't like this kit?

It's horrible, really is. The DC5 is already a lovely shaped and great looking car, it doesn't need a kit like this.

mike.williams

Advanced Member
on instagram it was mentioned the blue one was on WORK wheels.

i like the kit, but i think it needs to be on a fully built racecar. not a daily driver with full interior for example

TyperItr

Advanced Member
I like wide arches and aggressive looking kits. This looks ok in the pictures. But i cant help but think "in real life" will it just be a big max power, obvious fiberglass looking kit. I hope it wont, be but i am reserving my opinion for now.