me again .... help :)

tricker_luke

Advanced Member
Having a load of receipts for parts that have been bought, fluid/ filters/ other bits etc usually speaks a lot louder than a service book that has stamps in it. Anyone can get a garage to stamp a book, but you never know if the work has really been done.

A lot of people probably even fill out their own type of servicing schedule, but just make sure the receipts are actually for Integra parts, it would look a bit funny if receipts showed parts for a Ford or something else ha.

Also ask which oil has been used, most on here will use Fuchs/ Silkolene Pro-S 5W40, but other high quality brands would be alright aswell.

DC5RS

DC5
When i bought mine i didnt have any paper with it, my mechanic drove it and approved it so that was enough for me. Car came with 44000miles and drives like a dream

xhelen06x

Advanced Member
Thanks guys for all your help, off to see it today :) .. Fingers crossed it all adds up ok!

xhelen06x

Advanced Member
something wasn't quite right! needed a bit of tweaking like the bolsters and tracking and defo a good inside clean. was a rattle in the exhaust. and the guy was chattin about the cambelt... but they don't have them do they? he also said it had done 60k miles when the car was showing 121km which is about 75k miles if I've done my sums right.... I just didn't have the urge to buy it, and that's what I want!

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
If it doesn't feel right walk away.

The right one will come along, unfortunately patience is key these days.

xhelen06x

Advanced Member
Teegwa said:
If it doesn't feel right walk away. The right one will come along, unfortunately patience is key these days.
Got another to see tmoro ... Hopefully 3rd time lucky :)

Woppywop

Advanced Member
dc5-2ltr said:
Without doubt probably the best cared for and nurtured DC5 on this site...if you can manage to pay the asking price,grab it with both hands :xyes:
Was just about to say the same thing ha.... Helen You'd be hard push to find a better one!

xhelen06x

Advanced Member
DC5RS said:
it is unfortunately, you will still be able to find something good at 8k range. Be patient :)
I'm a very impatient girl .... Well lets face it, I'm just a girl!! Lol were all impatient!

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
a short skirt and low cut top should get him down to 8k lol

I tried no top and a kilt nope wasn't having none of it lol