me again .... help :)

DC5RS

DC5
If you dont like the mugen suspension, i was looking to buy them so if interested let me know :)

xhelen06x

Advanced Member
DC5RS said:
If you dont like the mugen suspension, i was looking to buy them so if interested let me know :)
heard nothing but good things about it so I may let that be my one off mod :p lol .. well see how I get on though!

Woppywop

Advanced Member
Good work Helen! Bet you can't wait now :)

Think I know which one your on about, looks good and sits nicely on the suspension.

Will be worth the wait :)

xhelen06x

Advanced Member
Woppy said:
Good work Helen! Bet you can't wait now :)
Think I know which one your on about, looks good and sits nicely on the suspension.
Will be worth the wait :)
Well I'm waiting on a reply from him now to see when can have it :) oooohhhh :)

dotty

Advanced Member
You'll not like Mugen suspension if you aren't going to track the car. It's very firm. Probably too firm for a daily driver.

Altecians

Advanced Member
dotty said:
You'll not like Mugen suspension if you aren't going to track the car. It's very firm. Probably too firm for a daily driver.
It is pretty descent when the springs are swapped for eibachs though (frsu)

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
Mine is £123.75 for 6 months, £225 for a year, there are other dearer road tax value's on Tegs, depends on who regd it and how it was classed.

Just had to do my tax for the year........Annoyingly :( Always grates me this time a year.....

T.G.

EDIT
By the way the blue Teg look's a goodun, you seen and drove it, also on fleabay ATM.

Wind deflecters??? Would finish it off ;)

xhelen06x

Advanced Member
Topgeezer said:
Mine is £123.75 for 6 months, £225 for a year, there are other dearer road tax value's on Tegs, depends on who regd it and how it was classed.

Just had to do my tax for the year........Annoyingly :( Always grates me this time a year.....

T.G.

EDIT
By the way the blue Teg look's a goodun, you seen and drove it, also on fleabay ATM.
I know yeah he's only just put it on there aswell so I think I'll snatch it off him! think I will look into changing the suspension back, if it's worth it, thanks for the information on the tax :)

yep viewed and test drove, was pretty happy to be honest, fell in love! haha

Brophy

Advanced Member
Looks lovely example by far best of the bunch you've looked at and sounds perfect deal. recently refurbished alloys etc. :)

xhelen06x

Advanced Member
Brophy said:
Looks lovely example by far best of the bunch you've looked at and sounds perfect deal. recently refurbished alloys etc. :)
Well this was the first one I saw and I wanted it. But most people advised to go see more, so I did. And now I'm back to where I started lol. Just needs a CD player and its ready to go. But think ill just get a cheaply one for now and save for a decent double din :) ( I have a nice holiday to Thailand to pay for first!!)