Nat B Race Lience > ARDS Course > PASSED

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
Just a bit of an update on my application progress......

I've been on tender hooks since I got home from a 11 hour shift on Saturday at work....

I got home, to find a letter from the MSA... stating my application had been referred to their Doctor for approval :cry: :cry:

For those that don't know, the application form has a self declaration statement on past medical history... well for me.. this meant that I had to declare a series Head Injury that occurred 5 1/2 years ago due to an RTA... (not going to go into the details...).

So.. when I submitted my application.. I made an additional pack of information to show that I'd made a full, healthy recovery from this... and when I took my medical, my GP passed me off and (without asking) wrote an additional note.. basically stating I was fit to race cars.

As you can image.... the past few days I've had this in the back of my mind i.e. being turned down / refused a comp licence :?

Well... today, after making a direct call to the MSA Doctor, I was informed that my case had been reviewed, and that in the Doc's opinion, I could hold a race licence 8)

So.. the worry over the last few days was all for nothing.. except for the amount of weight I've lost :D (just got to plan to keep that off now :!: )

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
tron2k3 said:
So whats your DC5 setup Mike? 8)
At this point in time.... I can't say....

Sorry... but going to keep things a little under wraps.... I know so many 'other' potential competitors would like to know, so they have some idea what they would be up against :wink:

All I'll say.. it's being built up as an Endurance Race Spec set-up 8)

Mike

tron2k3

Advanced Member
MJ Type-R said:
tron2k3 said:
So whats your DC5 setup Mike? 8)

Sorry... but going to keep things a little under wraps.... I know so many 'other' potential competitors would like to know, so they have some idea what they would be up against :wink:

All I'll say.. it's being built up as an Endurance Race Spec set-up 8)

Mike
Are you racing for Ferrari or McLaren :lol:

Look forward to seeing your setup 8)

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
mikegsi said:
MJ Type-R said:

how ive missed that quote recently!!!!

well done mike and good luck :D
Thanks Mike :wink: :wink:

The comment is more meaning full at the moment though......

If peeps want to see a little detail... I suggest they have a look on the Nippon Challenge forum (you don't need to reg..)...

I made a build thread... with some vague details... but more than what I've posted before :wink:

Mike

tron2k3

Advanced Member
Just had a look Mike and it looks awesome, all shiny and new, almost looks too good to race. What's the AEM like?

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
tron2k3 said:
Just had a look Mike and it looks awesome, all shiny and new, almost looks too good to race. What's the AEM like?
Hummmmm... that's what the car looks like NOW...

It will be different once the works done!

Mike