• Takata green wheels and cage

Votes: 23 76.7%
  • Metalic black wheels and cage

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

JT3173

Advanced Member
LeeH said:
What cage are you putting in? Have you stripped out the interior?
I already have a CUSCO 4 point cage in, its Honda Carmen red at the moment and yes, the rear and rear pax area is very stripped 8)

I have saved a great deal of weight and it is noticible in the performance too :twisted:

kingston

Advanced Member
apart from xmas time, when else have you seen red/green combo?

are you sure the sa90's will lend themselves to the green as certain colours suit certain rims/cars/etc

j30l

Advanced Member
kingston said:
apart from xmas time, when else have you seen red/green combo?

more picture whoring :-"
need i say any more :lol:

If you like it you should go for it pal ;)

j30l

Advanced Member
kingston said:
Wheres the green in that pic then?

Bad example, my bad.
Theres the green harnesses with the red seat and wheels. Thought you could see them.

thats a nice colour scheme you've got going.

JT3173

Advanced Member
j30l said:
kingston said:
Wheres the green in that pic then?

Bad example, my bad.
Theres the green harnesses with the red seat and wheels. Thought you could see them.

thats a nice colour scheme you've got going.
Cant see the photos posted by you j30l, is it of my DC5?

brucey87

Advanced Member
iv been daring myself to get green wheels for months! but aint quite plucked up the courage to go for it yet.

havent seen those wheels in green before though. where did you find them if you mind me asking?

JT3173

Advanced Member
brucey87 said:
iv been daring myself to get green wheels for months! but aint quite plucked up the courage to go for it yet.

havent seen those wheels in green before though. where did you find them if you mind me asking?
I found them on ebay mate and I think that as they are a simular to TE37's in some ways I think they will good in green but I need a photoshop really if anyone can help :idea: :D

hussain124

Advanced Member
i am going to do orange on my blue dc5 , but you cant beat green on white . quite tired of seeing white and black wheels

JT3173

Advanced Member
hussain124 said:
i am going to do orange on my blue dc5 , but you cant beat green on white . quite tired of seeing white and black wheels
Orange and blue 8) 8) Nice mate, should be interesting to see the results :)

JT3173

Advanced Member
j30l, what is the rear diffuser you have on your car, it looks spot on mate? 8)

Just got onto decent fast internet and have seen it.

j30l

Advanced Member
its a carbon m&m one.

To tell you the truth i was think about getting it copied and seeing if anyone would want one but ive put it on now, plus then i'd be classed as a trader etc.. so cant be bothered.

JT3173

Advanced Member
j30l said:
its a carbon m&m one.

To tell you the truth i was think about getting it copied and seeing if anyone would want one but ive put it on now, plus then i'd be classed as a trader etc.. so cant be bothered.
I am sure if you did copy it they would sell on ebay ;)

I would love to have a look at it and intergrate it into the Ings kit 8)

JT3173

Advanced Member
Well, defo going green with the 80% (20) of you that voted for that, the 20% (5), well, I may get more wheels one day :green:

JT3173

Advanced Member
Around the start of May, I will probably take the roll cage out and spray that myself with the matching colour spray to save a little cash I want some CUSCO B pillar side bars too, they would really finish it all off nicely but I will have to wait for them until I can find a place that does them. Another good reason to spray the cage myself is the colour may differ ever so slightly....