New girl 🙃

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
the blowers not working is a fairly common problem, its normally the resistor pack , which isnt a difficult fix.

FRussell222

C&S Evo7 said:
the blowers not working is a fairly common problem, its normally the resistor pack , which isnt a difficult fix.
Its fixed now, once I got everything rewired. Hope it doesn't happen again though. I can't live without the blowers!

H_5hum

Advanced Member
FRussell222 said:
Hey Hyn
Do you have a new car now?
Ive not got any pictures, ill need to take some more!
Not yet! Although I am really hoping that the Teg I am looking to get will be ready in the next month or two.

Still good to see a fellow yaris bud on the forum!

Looking forward to some photos when they are ready

Rom

Advanced Member
Welcome to me to the board.

Wasn't that on a website for sale last year? Sure I remember seeing it, is it Nardo Grey or something?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

H_5hum

Advanced Member
FRussell222 said:
Fancy that!
What colour you going for?
You going to Japfest this year?
It's a CW one :)

I have thought about Japfest as the location this year is at Silverstone? so it would be much easier to get to, but not sure if I can go yet. Inconsiderate friends booking wedding dates within weeks of each other around then :p lol

Nice of you to show your face on here Tat!

FRussell222

When do you get the car then?

Haha I've not decided if im going or not😝

Yeah, I made the account a while ago, just didn't have time to use it

mikey_t8

Advanced Member
H_5hum said:
It's a CW one :)

I have thought about Japfest as the location this year is at Silverstone? so it would be much easier to get to, but not sure if I can go yet. Inconsiderate friends booking wedding dates within weeks of each other around then :p lol

Nice of you to show your face on here Tat!
Book it!! I've booked my japfest ticket already, on Stance Daily stand... Seeing all your friends are booking their wedding, time to book yours? xD