Nurburgring 2011

Stylesa

Advanced Member
So, anyone fancy going this year? i am so eager for a trip to the ring, like july/august time.

I know some of the TRO guys are heading this weekend and i can only say how jealous i am, would've loved the car to be ready for then, but unfotunately it wont be..... :xcry: Have fun guys.

I know some of the ek9 boys are going in july for 10 days... :eek: thats a lot of driving :xyes:

Otherwise.....anyone keen?

donkeykong

Advanced Member
I also would like to go, my holiday is between 11th july and 29th august (yes i have a long holiday from work)
Would be nice if more people come there, could be a real 10th anniversary DC5 meet @ Ring.

eXceed

Resident Driver
I was supposed to be going end of May/early June but I don't think my car will be ready before then. If not I will DEFINITELY be going at this time.

Twilight

eXceed said:
I was supposed to be going end of May/early June but I don't think my car will be ready before then. If not I will DEFINITELY be going at this time.
I will be there next sunday. 8)

dotty

Advanced Member
Twilight said:
eXceed said:
This Sunday coming? I will be too.

Twilight

dotty said:
Twilight said:
eXceed said:
This Sunday coming? I will be too.
Yes! I will be around the track at Saturday and for touristfarthen in Sunday! We need to meet there!

dotty

Advanced Member
Twilight said:
Yes! I will be around the track at Saturday and for touristfarthen in Sunday! We need to meet there!
Cool man, Harv off here will be there as well, along with an S2000 :)

We get there on Saturday morning :D

Look out for us :green:

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
I have not been on the Nurburgring yet...

But I have this strange feeling I know it really really well... :-k

Ask Exceed :lol:

Stuart_M

dotty said:
Twilight said:

Look out for us :green

Crikey, you lot wont be hard to spot :) kinda like that S2K, bet your looking forward to the convoy over as well, will be looking 8)

Back to the original post, ive always really fancied going to the ring so i'll put an interest down and keep an eye on any developments if you want to look into it a bit more

Twilight

dotty said:
Twilight said:

Look out for us :green:
Looks good. So there is three of them? Two Integras and one S2000?

Lets have few laps, lunch and general bs at the same trip.

dotty

Advanced Member
Yeah two DC5's and an S2k, not entirely sure on the programme of events yet, but will have my laptop with me so we can sort something out via PM?

Stu

eXceed

Resident Driver
PORTHOS said:

Haha that's what I'm doing every week, getting my practise in. My friends made a bet with me I can't do it with my eyes closed. They're only going to tell me when im 100m from a corner and I'll have to guess (or know in my case) which corner I'm on :lol:

Twilight

dotty said:
Yeah two DC5's and an S2k, not entirely sure on the programme of events yet, but will have my laptop with me so we can sort something out via PM?

Stu
I try to get online with the Wi-Fi hotspots, i dont have a laptop with me and surfing with Galaxy's 3G is sooo expensive. But we will be around the track at Saturday and going for a drive in early Sunday. PM is fine.

eXceed said:
PORTHOS said:

Haha that's what I'm doing every week, getting my practise in. My friends made a bet with me I can't do it with my eyes closed. They're only going to tell me when im 100m from a corner and I'll have to guess (or know in my case) which corner I'm on :lol:
You should have seen my father when he was on board first time ever with 0 laps. :D OMG he was soooo scared, imagine the weight shift before totally blind corner in the Quiddelbacher. :twisted: I've never seen him so scared, and I wasn't even driving fast.

But i can say the G- forces are impressive at the track, something you can never catch driving virtually.

Stylesa

Advanced Member
stop rubbing it in !!!! :xmad:

donkeykong said:
I also would like to go, my holiday is between 11th july and 29th august (yes i have a long holiday from work)
Would be nice if more people come there, could be a real 10th anniversary DC5 meet @ Ring.
Yes that would be good. well if enough people show interest in this thread, we could try and post up something in the meets section and hopefully generate a good amount of interest for a trip in summer.

i will defnitely be going! i'll go solo if i have to!

Wayne.... i still have lots to do too.... august would give me plenty time though!

eXceed

Resident Driver
Stylesa said:
Wayne.... i still have lots to do too.... august would give me plenty time though!
More than agree with you, should have stopped having to repair and finished my build easily by then :D. Just general maintenance from then on! Lol.

roncee

Advanced Member
im thinking late may bank holiday again. went last year last time. busy and full of brits which made for good banter and goes without saying the atmos there is something else.