Pioneer AVH-X8500BT??

Mark_teg

Staff member
Thanks. I'm holding off on buying anything at the moment, especially at that price.

The apple USB lead works fine for charging, just not for audio.. Hope the update mentioned above will sort this.

no worries mate i went into Halfords the other day enquiring apparently you have to spend over 100 pound just for a lead from Apple to get in connected???? for the Iphone 5's its robbery!!

I intended to go to Halfords at the weekend, but didn't get chance. I may end up buying one from Halfords just so that I can easily take it back if it doesn't work..

Turns out the connection for the iPhone 5 and 5S are different too!..

Sylar122

Advanced Member
Mark_teg said:
I intended to go to Halfords at the weekend, but didn't get chance. I may end up buying one from Halfords just so that I can easily take it back if it doesn't work..

How?? they are practically the same phone with a few added features, same input e.c.t o_O

Mark_teg

Staff member

How?? they are practically the same phone with a few added features, same input e.c.t o_O

Yeah, tell me about it!..

Bikerz

Who makes the navigation for Pioneer now? It used to be RUBBISH I had a Avic X1 about 7 years ago and it was USLESS! I got a Kenwood as they OEM in VAG cars and Garmin do their Nav, its great!