Pollen Filter Replacement

wj51fut

Advanced Member
I already had some in mine. And I'm the first UK owner. Replaced ages ago. Don't remember having to cut anything to fit the new filters in from Honda. Perhaps it's just the blueprint ones?

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
I already had some in mine. And I'm the first UK owner. Replaced ages ago. Don't remember having to cut anything to fit the new filters in from Honda. Perhaps it's just the blueprint ones?
Some did, most didn't, I am first UK owner and had none, you have to take that plastic bit out if none were ever fitted.

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
More pennies to the pot lol

Ill check these at the weekend and order some up probably be nothing in mine either as most people have said.

Gordon

nick's-cw

Advanced Member
when i picked my teg up the seller gave me a new set of EP3 filters so i new they needed changing,

i'd recommend everyone check there's if they don't no when they were last changed. It's a five minute job

mine looked like this - yuck

jono888

Advanced Member
one of my mates told me to check mine, good timing I just saw this ;)

checked mine today, turns out I don't have any so I just ordered a set from ebay :)

thanks for the guide! :D

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
This should be a sticky really.

The Filters really do work filtering out all the rubbish, I no longer get any dust inside the car and my eyes no longer start stinging and watering!

Bonito

Advanced Member
Funny enough I did this the other day and made my own write up. :D

http://www.dtdirl.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1394486#post1394486

zetec

checked mine today and nothing either..so ordered them from southside motorfactors at a cost of 13 euro:)