Power House Amuse.

andyd

Advanced Member
Does any one know of any stockists in the UK?

Or supplers world wide, that would ship to the UK?

Cheers

Andy

Tarmac

Advanced Member
These guys are based in Ireland and they do Amuse stuff.

http://www.couture-auto.com/

They do ship to the UK. One of the owners actually has an amuse system on his S2000 - very tasty piece of kit and it weighs practically nothing!! :shock:

dan the man

Advanced Member
Now thats what i like..

on bulletproof site,

front carbon underpanel thats flat, then rear diffuser and how goods the airflow then..! mint.

sweet site

Evs

Advanced Member
dan the man said:
Now thats what i like..

on bulletproof site,

front carbon underpanel thats flat, then rear diffuser and how goods the airflow then..! mint.
Agreed! Want them both now! xthumbup 8)

andyd

Advanced Member
Jap Parts do the exhaust for.

JP ¥147,900.00

GB £733.33

bit of a price difference there :shock:

Andy

Evs

Advanced Member
Don't forget taxes and shipping, might not be as much difference as you think. Shipping for an exhaust will be expensive, especially if it's a two-piece one. I looked into one of these and got quoted about £1100 IIRC. Have you tried Peter at Performance Solution? (he's not the one I got the quote from btw)

www.performance-solution.co.uk

andyd

Advanced Member
Evs said:
Don't forget taxes and shipping, might not be as much difference as you think. Shipping for an exhaust will be expensive, especially if it's a two-piece one. I looked into one of these and got quoted about £1100 IIRC. Have you tried Peter at Performance Solution? (he's not the one I got the quote from btw)

www.performance-solution.co.uk
No i havn't forgot about that....

ill pop him a email..

Also how loud is this exhaust..... ? :lol:

Andy

iDrew

Advanced Member
andyd said:
No i havn't forgot about that....

ill pop him a email..

Also how loud is this exhaust..... ? :lol:
Andy

Gonzo has Mike's old Amuse exhaust (I think :? )

He put a post about it being noise tested somewhere, think it was 91dB with stock manifold :wink:

I will try and find it :D

Evs

Advanced Member
andyd said:
Sorry to sound old but its not gonna be too loud is it :shock:
Probably!

No offence mate but all these blinging parts look very nice but if you don't like the effect then they're a waste of (a lot of) money. Cat-back exhausts don't make much difference to power anyway - you could get a Toda manifold and Spoon b-pipe for less cash. Then get OEM shocks & Spoon springs, spend the other cash you saved not buying coilovers on a KPro and you'll have a very nice, quick, driveable, and civilised motor. :idea:

dan the man

Advanced Member
evs..even tho they might not make power its the sound and look thats nice tho eh............ 8) (cat back zorsts)

dan

Evs

Advanced Member
Looks are debatable, I personally quite like the OEM back box. I also think you'd get the same sound improvements from a race mani/decat tbh.

OK, so I'm really just trying to offer Mr Sensible here something that won't keep him awake on his way to the post office... :wink: :lol:

andyd

Advanced Member
Evs said:
Looks are debatable, I personally quite like the OEM back box. I also think you'd get the same sound improvements from a race mani/decat tbh.

OK, so I'm really just trying to offer Mr Sensible here something that won't keep him awake on his way to the post office... :wink: :lol:
Heee heee.....

well at the mo i am a little skint....

esp after buying the car, ESVA'ing it, plus parts and Insurance all in one month :shock:

Andy

ITR BOY

Advanced Member
Im sure thats what ive got on mine, came on the car, fully Titanium CAT back, also has a removable bung in the back..?

andyd

Advanced Member
just got a quote of 700 quid shipped from HK

Wooohoooo

time to save some pennys

Andy