Pressure Washers

K Vee Gee

Advanced Member
Anyone know what sort of connector I'm going to need to connect a Autobrite lance to a Halfords preassure washer?

donzooo

Advanced Member
K Vee Gee said:
Anyone know what sort of connector I'm going to need to connect a Autobrite lance to a Halfords preassure washer?
Kew / Alto fitment

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Hey chappies and ladies.

You know these Nilfisk's, will any one do or is it worth investing in one that's a bit more expensive such as the C130 or above, or will the C110/C120 do?

Thanks.

dave7368

Advanced Member
all will be perfectly adequate for the job, so really just depends how much you can justify spending on one..

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Thanks again Dave for your help.

Will have a think about it, trying to get one on cheap on Ebay. Missed one for £35 the other day with free delivery.

crasherkid

Advanced Member
Does anyone know of washers that can be used without a hose pipe connect to a tap? (Completely bypass a hose pipe)
There must be some machines out there that don't need attaching to a hose pipe as if they have they're own reservoir which you would fill up then just use the machine as is.

A my taps at home are a weird square type shaped Taps and ive tried all sorts of multi tap adaptors etc from B&Q but none of these sit on my taps for me to use a hose pipe.
Is there such thing as a wireless/portable pressure washer that has sufficient power like a jet wash, enough to clean a car?

crasherkid

Advanced Member
I don't have an outside Tap, might get in touch with a plumber to get one put in.
By the way, both your items you linked look identical besides the name of the manufacturer.
That wireless one at £100 is a good shout. Might try it out and if it's crap I'll send it back before 28 days :D lol

p1tse

Advanced Member
I use a hand pump with spray as my pre wash, which would be a good combo to one of these portable ones

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Avoid karcher would be my advice. For similar prices, you can get a nilfisk, which have metal pumps not plastic. And last a lot longer.
Forget any foam Lance that they come with.
You need something like the autobrite HD lance, or clean your car do a good one.
With research, you can pick up an eBay one with same nozzle etc.
Fully agree with this. My Nilfisk has been excellent and is regularly used to clean my patio as well as the car.

MissMyDC2

Advanced Member
Patch_teg said:
I use a hand pump with spray as my pre wash, which would be a good combo to one of these portable ones
I use the same hand pump one my self. My little lad loves it. :)

Yeah it takes a few top ups but works fine and doesnt take up precious space in my garage.

p1tse

Advanced Member
Ive got a bigger hozelock one which doesn't need topping up, think 5-7 litres