Primary O2 Sensors For £80

-Woody-

Advanced Member
Think this would be the right place to put this....

Im aware that the OEM sensors are £150 from Honda. The Denso sensors may or may not be the ones used by Honda but its proven by other members including myself that these work. Exceed managed to source these exact ones but ive managed to find a site selling them at a even better price. Its a direct replacement and identical in every way, also had my MOT last month with no problems. Also as these are the same ones as Exceed sourced they come with small sachets of copper grease.

The company is in the US (www.RockAuto.com) that selll them and ship to the UK for a total of £77.87, saving over £70! Took just over a week to arrive and cant fault the company to be honest.

DENSO Part # 2349005

Product link:
http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php?catalog=14&partnum=2349005&a=UK14-2349005-22091

Info:
http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=870719

Enjoy :)

Attachments

eXceed

Resident Driver
Jesus and it worked? BRILLIANT FIND!! Especially as I got soo screwed over by some other sites whom I won't name! Can I ask whether you had to pay import tax as well (still would be cheaper than over here!).

-Woody-

Advanced Member
Jesus and it worked? BRILLIANT FIND!! Especially as I got soo screwed over by some other sites whom I won't name! Can I ask whether you had to pay import tax as well (still would be cheaper than over here!).
Yeah it worked, they are actual Denso ones. I didn't have to pay any import tax.

-Woody-

Advanced Member
Just incase anyone is ordering over the next few weeks I received a discount code but can't remember how much its for lol. Worth a try :)

Discount code 60045234989995 will expire on August 14, 2011.

If you or anyone you know is thinking of doing some vehicle repair, now's the time to order the parts!

Taking advantage of this discount opportunity is easy! Simply enter your code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

VT-Doo

RushDoo

[font="verdana][size="2"]
HMRC said:
[/size][/font][font="verdana][size="2"]Customs duty becomes payable if the goods are over £135 in value but is waived if the amount calculated is less than £9. Customs duty is usually charged as a percentage of the value of the goods.
[/size][/font]

Yella Fella

Nismo Wannabe
Nice, about to order this myself... you sure no import tax? I thought anything over £30 IIRC usually has tax put on when it arrives?

-Woody-

Advanced Member
Still a bit of a saving then! Nobody has had any problems with them. It's cheaper ones other than denso that I hear bad things about.

slacksr

Advanced Member
Just ordered one of these with express delivery its £86, bargain!

The discount code no longer works unfortunately, if they email me one I'll post it up on this thread :)

Yella Fella

Nismo Wannabe
How are people getting it cheaper than me? its the same link!! Grrr :xconfused:

Anyways, this arrived pretty fast, 3 days in fact. Got it fitted for 20 squids at the local garage. Job done, its been running smooth since :D

slacksr

Advanced Member
Finally mine arrived today, ordered it with super fast delivery took 2 weeks to arrive.

In addition had to pay £27 import tax, still cheaper than getting one from Honda ;)

Had to get local garage to fit this as couldnt shift older sensor, would say you need a ramp to do this. Cost me £10 to it swapped over

Grov

Banned
Finally mine arrived today, ordered it with super fast delivery took 2 weeks to arrive.

In addition had to pay £27 import tax, still cheaper than getting one from Honda ;)

Had to get local garage to fit this as couldnt shift older sensor, would say you need a ramp to do this. Cost me £10 to it swapped over

hhehe same here mate.

My light has come on straight away though after fitting new one, and it points to fault code 91, so im thinking it wasn't even the 02 sensor, in the first place. Was had.

Have a discount code valid till December if anyone wants to try it:

nellly

Advanced Member
Had my eml come on last week for my o2 sensor and ordered from the link above. Came to 100 with express delivery but it only took 2 days to arrive. Still a lot cheaper than honda.

Pri_355

Hi Guys,
My primary sensor sensor has just gone, was just wondering if there was any update on this Denso Part? Is it still going strong for you guys?

Regards,

Pri

Teg_Ben

Advanced Member
If ive got code 41, is this the seconary or primary lambda sensor, and which sensor out the two is it on the exhaust, front or back? Im confused, Thanks for any feedback