R.I.P Integra

JamesSSB

Advanced Member
Hi all
As some of you may know I work at TGM in the body shop and this week on Wednesday morning on my way to work I got cut up and brake tested by a young lady driving a mini cooper who in turn caused me to collide with the back of her car when she cut in front of me in the fast lane joining the motorway from the on ramp.
Then unknown to me a van drove into the back of my DC5 at 70mph.

So as some of you may have seen at work its a total right off.

I am however now waiting for the insurance to come through with a settlement claim from the lady drivers insurance as I have many witnesses who state she was driving very dangerously.

So can anyone who knows of a Blue Pre-facelift DC5 2002 ish year with about 70,000 on the clock for sale please pass my details on.
As most DC5 pass through TGM I have a service record off most cars.
I need a clean example.

I will hopefully be able to buy a car in 2-4 weeks.

Some sad pictures for you all to cry at.

And the mini with not much damage as the car went over my bonnet!!

Thanks.
James.

alan-lee

Advanced Member
Any parts for sale?<br /><br />Only jokin mate! Thats awful! Wouldnt wish that on anyone! Glad your ok tho may not seem like it but thats the main thing!

Nickyyy

Advanced Member
Horrible to see a dc5 wrote off.

As long as you're ok that's all that matters though. I'm sure you guys are able to buy it back off the insurance and salvage the engine etc too?

mark type r

Advanced Member
I've just seen on JM Imports Facebook page that they have a blue pre-facelift for sale.

Give Andy at 200bhp a message or JM imports themselves.

itrsarg

Advanced Member
I'm pleased everyone involved are ok, that mini looks untouched hard little fooker :)

JamesSSB

Advanced Member
Lol no parts for sale. Thanks guys, the problem I have is that I have loads of aftermarket parts which I can't replace as I do not have oem parts to put back.

mark type r

Advanced Member
Ah right, I'll keep a look out.

Got to say that the DC5 are built like tanks. Awesome cars.

Altecians

Advanced Member
Hey James,

I wasn't sure that was yours yesterday until Willy told me! Glad to see you were alright though as cars can be replaced.
Good luck on the hunt for a new Teg , glad to hear insurance are sorting it. Probably see you down next week at some point.

Paul

SuperFLY

Advanced Member
Saw it at tgm today and one of the lads gave me a short version of the story. Bad times :(

I hope the woman gets properly dealt with, sounds like a right dangerous thing to do!

Police involved at all?

JamesSSB

Advanced Member
Iv got whiplash and torn muscle damage in my shoulder. I also have strained abdomen muscles which is very painful, seatbelt damage as no airbags went off.

I'm just worried that I'm not going to get enough money to get another DC5.
The money that is tied up in that car is crazy.

Thanks for all the help,
Anyone who wants to come down with a car for sale feel free 👍😄

James.

Woppywop

Advanced Member
Christ mate, that looks awful! As the others have said a cars replaceable, you're not!

I hope you find decent one and I wish you a speed recovery :)

ckh

Advanced Member
that was the best blue DC5 i come across before, hope you find a new one quick!

give me a text if you need those bits etc....