R.I.P Integra

dave7368

Advanced Member
not what we like reading about but glad you're ok though James,
makes it worse when it's not your fault!
i know exactly what you mean :-s
JamesSSB said:
The money that is tied up in that car is crazy.

JamesSSB

Advanced Member
not what we like reading about but glad you're ok though James,
makes it worse when it's not your fault!
i know exactly what you mean :-s
JamesSSB said:
The money that is tied up in that car is crazy.

I know what you mean bro.
Mine is twice as bad as your car bro lol.
Not good.
Don't suppose you still have your old stock ecu I can borrow do you?

davidpingu

Advanced Member
Perhaps put a list of the items you wish to swap out James? I'm sure there will be spares around that people can exchange for you til you get a new car with the oem parts?

The only thing I have is an oem back box which you're welcome to have til you get another. The tip is slightly bent but I guess that shouldn't matter!

Unfortunately I'm still using the b pipe section.

Airbags not deploying is a bit of a worry!

JamesSSB

Advanced Member
Yea all the front crashbar with the airbag sensors went under her car.
The front of the car was very cosmetic but the rear of the car is fubar'd

dave7368

Advanced Member
James, i don't have the stock ecu from mine, but somewhere in Toms store room there will be a full set of 4 engine mounts from mine if it's any help

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Horrible sight, but glad everyone is OK, although somehow a bit annoyed the mini pretty much has no damage considering she caused it....

chrex

Advanced Member
I've seen a mini in a 15mph accident and they fold like cardboard. Like he says, the DC5 went under it - otherwise it would have been completely knackered!

Shame to see this...but seeing the damage to rear - you seem to have been lucky not to have been punted elsewhere by the van too. Hope your injuries heal up quick and that the witnesses testify to the police about the idiot in the mini.

Im sure you'll have another car sorted out quick judging by your positive attitude in that respect. xthumbsup

Ali D

Advanced Member
I was speaking to you on Thursday evening while in the waiting room with my misses...

Car sure looks a mess mate, but like you said at least that mugen kit wasnt on it!

LiamGTR

Advanced Member
Ouch! Got a right kick up the arse by the looks of it. Shame you couldn't go and twat her car just to make sure the damage on all cars was equal :xhaha: Seems a shame the one to cause it all, got away scot-free.

JamesSSB

Advanced Member
Thanks all, the mini must have damage behind the bumper but the fact she drove off means it can't be that bad!

I'm not sure if I will be getting another car yet as I don't know how much they are going to pay out yet.

Probably fuck all!

Jemmy

Advanced Member
Ah that's gutting to see, I'm sure you are sick of hearing this but at least you're ok. I'd be ragin that the mini got off so lightly, that van did some serious damage to the back :'(