Re-spray.... whos got some crazy ideas for paint colour ;-)

mario_v

Advanced Member
thinking about a full hit. cant make my mind up what colour to go though..... maybe full out RS ultimate green as on the new focus?? or maybe a candy red?? its a few months off yet but just seeing what inspiration the fellow teg owners have to offer! sample pics greatly appreciated!

Scoot

Advanced Member
I don't think a lairy colour would suit a dc5, frozen grey like on the new m3's gets my shout

Yauie

thinking about a full hit. cant make my mind up what colour to go though..... maybe full out RS ultimate green as on the new focus?? or maybe a candy red?? its a few months off yet but just seeing what inspiration the fellow teg owners have to offer! sample pics greatly appreciated!
Audi have a suzuka white its like a grey and looks awesome IMO

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=audi+suzuka+white&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1596&bih=909&tbm=isch&tbnid=4E5LL-zHfoI4JM:&imgrefurl=http://www.compucars.co.uk/used-cars/audi/s3/for-sale/%3F748210&docid=9S031FwLNeOqEM&imgurl=http://images.compucars.co.uk/106674/large/audi-s3-hatchback-petrol_131534.jpg&w=800&h=600&ei=dTraTtf7GImKhQeSmtjMDg&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=316&sig=108378229837583545172&page=1&tbnh=135&tbnw=222&start=0&ndsp=36&ved=1t:429,r:30,s:0&tx=126&ty=61

phozy888

Advanced Member
hhhmmmm spray the green bits back to red ! :) ... no more horrid green. looks like a transformer :D

mario_v

Advanced Member
hhhmmmm spray the green bits back to red ! :) ... no more horrid green. looks like a transformer :D
lol, its certainly different i know, just wanted something a bit wacky until i could afford the full hit. greens got to go now lol

Josh16v

Advanced Member
White is the best colour for the DC5. But then again I am biased :)

A pearl white would look awesome

mario_v

Advanced Member
White is the best colour for the DC5. But then again I am biased :)

A pearl white would look awesome
i do love the teg in white, but to be honest, as you can probably gather by the current pictures of my teg, i sort of like to go slightly against the grain...... :xaiweb5: .... ie. border line just plain daft. lol. looking more for colours that you dont currently find dc5's in or anywhere close to

lee76

Advanced Member
Grey/Graphite

Green :unsure:

Purple urgh :cry:

Pikey pink :xdisguest:

mario_v

Advanced Member
cheers for the pictures there lee. i know you dont, lol but im liking the purple teg. similar to what ive been looking at. think it would go well with whats under the hood as well.

jdmsteve

Advanced Member
I always fancied spraying a dc5 in the same colour as the yellow dc2
Phoenix yellow I believe. Retrim the seats too

integraleo

Advanced Member
about 25 years ago my brother sprayed his mini Porshe Daphne green (think thats how u spell it) was almost a luminous green looked awesome on his car....not sure about on the teg tho

David Fox

Advanced Member
I would go for a brilliant white, like the Frozen White on the RS Focus. I park my Teg next to the RS and it looks dirty! I've been thinking of it for the future.......