Re-spray.... whos got some crazy ideas for paint colour ;-)

Josh16v

Advanced Member
Frozen white is getting too common to be honest.
Must've done at leat 8 colour changes to that now....

mikegsi

Staff member
Matt black......... Vinyl wrapped

If you don't like it you can peel it off with no damage to paintwork. It'll look awesome though

Trying to put an image on off skyline wrapped but iPad won't play ball.

Have a search on google. You'll see!!!! ;)

David Fox

Advanced Member
Frozen white is getting too common to be honest.
Must've done at leat 8 colour changes to that now....
I see your point, but as much as I like CW, it's not the best colour IMO. I'll change my mind about this in 2 days time and declare it is the best ever though!

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
The New Honda Performance Purple Pearl I think it's called....

This gets my vote that the FD2 - R Comes in 8)

8)

Or the RS Green you are thinking about....

firthy22

Advanced Member
Agree with Porthos. I remember he did a phtoshop of a DC5 in Nissan Midnight Purple ans was going to suggest that but the Honda Purple is equally nice.

Love the FD2-R but those wheels just don't go with it, make it look more like an Audi saloon.

integraleo

Advanced Member
i also love pirates black,had 2 mb6's in that colour..... LOVELY when the sun shines on it its stunning

mario_v

Advanced Member
cheers for taking the time to do this Porthos, really appreciate it mate. im loving both colours to be honest although im feeling the rs green a lot more to be honest. i think it really sets the engine bay off too! would look sick with come carbon bits and pieces i thinks!!!

josh897

I think an anodised purple look would be good but personally i would go for matte black
http://www.sunrisesigns.com/Portals/84214/images/matte black ferrari-resized-600.jpg

Josh16v

Advanced Member
Deffinatly nothing matte! On the right race car, yes maybe, but not a daily driver / road car

blueguy

Resident J's whore
Deffinatly nothing matte! On the right race car, yes maybe, but not a daily driver / road car
There was a matt black car on here for sale towards the end of last year - I like it, albeit it does have the Mugen body kit on it which goes well IMO.

mario_v

Advanced Member
There was a matt black car on here for sale towards the end of last year - I like it, albeit it does have the Mugen body kit on it which goes well IMO.

i do like the matte, but as said above i think this would be serious ball ache to keep looking good as a road car!