Rear camber arms and front camber bolts guides??

Jamesdelll

Hi,

Is there an idiots guide for the above..Rear camber arms and front camber bolts guides?

Had a look but couldn‘t find anything.

Thabks!

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Jamesdelll said:
Hi,

Is there an idiots guide for the above..Rear camber arms and front camber bolts guides?

Had a look but couldn‘t find anything.

Thabks!
Did this last week on my car mate and it‘s really easy and simple (all you‘ll need after is a geo)

My friend who did it with me would prob do it for you for silly cheap if you want it done, front bolts really really easy, rear arms are easy but depends on how easy the oem parts come off.

WhatsApp me if want me to ask him for you :)

bxlheathsupra

Advanced Member
Camber bolts for front...
Take out the top bolt holding the bottom of your shock to the hub, install camber bolt, i believe if you have the metal tab towards the car you get more negative and away from the car more positive camber.
Loosen the lower shock bolt and it will allow you to adjust the geo.

Rear arms
Remove your existing arm, 2 bolts 14mm i believe up jnto the underneath of the car and 1x19mm into the top.of the hub. There maybe be abs sensors attached to the current arm which you will have to cable tie back to the new arm when installed.
Fit new arm by reversing the above.
Loosen the two locking nuts on the arm and adjust accordingly for positive or negative camber

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

bxlheathsupra

Advanced Member
Also.depending on rear arms you may need to supply a nut.
Oem has a captive nut welded on. Some aftermarket ones dont and dont even provide a nut, skunk 2 are the ones i can think of

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk