Recaro Seat Covers - Ebay. Anybody bought from this seller?

emmsyDC5xx

Advanced Member

ITR BOY

Advanced Member
I'd be interested in a group buy If it goes ahead, or even a deal with capital seating, I think they are £48 each or they do 2 for £85, I bought a pair from them via eBay just over a year ago for £60 so there may be a bit of movement on price if we get enough interested

yosin

Advanced Member
DC5RS said:
not bad at all, exchange with the capital seating ones ? :D
no thanks bud im happy with these:) . Throw some pics up if you can though just to see what they look like? :)

Lewis93

Advanced Member
Mine have arrived to the girlfriends house. I can't comment on how the fitment is as I work over seas but the eBay seller was easy to communicate with bar the text talk and they arrived quickly, she said they are a good quality of material, I would recommend these. :)

Char_x

emmsyDC5xx said:
I got a set of these in red for Christmas! Fitted them yesterday & they fit well, the material is abit thicker than the Capital Seating ones I also have - if anyone's interested in that fact ;)
Will have to get a pic when it's daylight
EmmsyDC5, are you selling your capital seating ones?? I may be interested :)

Turbosnatch

Advanced Member
Just ordered a set for mine to save from all the baby puke to come. Ordered the speeds as they look to fit so well in the above picture

Mebz

Advanced Member
Thread bumb.

Anyone know if these are still available?

The seller's in the original links don't appear to be selling them anymore.

Rom

Advanced Member
I got one not that long ago.
Fit is ok, I only have it on for work clothes.
It's a bit tight across the bottom bolsters, so doesn't sit flat in the cushion until you sit in it.

Mebz

Advanced Member
Rom said:
I got one not that long ago.
Fit is ok, I only have it on for work clothes.
It's a bit tight across the bottom bolsters, so doesn't sit flat in the cushion until you sit in it.
Have you got a link to it?

integraleo

Advanced Member
Go on ebay type in recaro seat cover. Capital seating will come up as selling them. Job done.

Mebz

Advanced Member
integraleo said:
Go on ebay type in recaro seat cover. Capital seating will come up as selling them. Job done.
Thanks for your help. I've seen the capital seating ones but I'm after the ones posted on this thread in the first few posts.

civicjordan281

Advanced Member
I had the Capitol seating one but after a while it ripped on the join with the bolster so I got this one.
It's made of stronger material than the Capitol seating one, it's not as tight fitting but in my eyes that's good as you have room to slide about in it so I can't see it ripping