Recommend a quick detailer

Mebz

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
Sounds good, let us know what it's like please dude.

I think I will probably opt for the Z8, it's expensive but seems to last and seemingly gives the car more shine and a wet look and that's what I'm really after.

As soon as I clean the car it looks dry and rough. I've been using this stuff whilst I dry and although it's ok, it doesn't last long especially in this heat.

https://www.shopnshine.co.uk/chemical-guys-pro-detailer-p40-detailer?gclid=Cj0KEQjw1cS6BRDvhtKL89em1oIBEiQAtZO5x_zPXhcipM7ta2duOIhhwOboDLx0EbKEWP-hOiEOJEkaAseU8P8HAQ
Not sure if it was due to the hot weather or me doing it wrong but I didn't like the fosho stuff. Too much hard work, much better products out there.

After this 1st go, I would not recommend. Will give it one more go and update this thread accordingly.

Pic (center caps on order).

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
My Buster's done and dusted arrived today so hoping to give the car a once over with the new stuff next week providing it stops raining.

cipriani

Infinity wax rapid detailer also seals glass and beads like mad on paint. But the best bit is it simply evaporates away after wiping making it extremely fast and easy to use.

Also works as a clay lube and is £7.99 posted with the discount code DC20

https://youtu.be/HCQOv-OoTAw

www.infinitywax.com/shop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt-DC5

Advanced Member
quick detailer is the biggest rip off product on the market, all it consists of is soap and water. save your money and make your own

Lukeyboi89

Advanced Member
Matt-DC5 said:
quick detailer is the biggest rip off product on the market, all it consists of is soap and water. save your money and make your own
Is that the case with all of them?

I use this as it's recommended to use with their clay mitt which is awesome!

Has bit of wax in it too

http://www.halfords.com/motoring/car-cleaning/clay-bars-detailing-products/farecla-g3-bodyshop-detailer-500ml

Matt-DC5 said:
Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

cipriani

Matt-DC5 said:
That is completely false, most contain wetting agents, solvents, some contain silicone oil, mineral oils, alcohol, nanotechnology surfactants etc etc

Matt-DC5

Advanced Member
cipriani said:
That is completely false, most contain wetting agents, solvents, some contain silicone oil, mineral oils, alcohol, nanotechnology surfactants etc etc

You should be a salesman :)

p1tse

Advanced Member
Matt-DC5 said:
What's your process of keeping the car clean and which QD have you tried

Personally I think QD are an excellent item as part of a cleaning collection, so many variants which do different things

Bewesy

Advanced Member
I got some AG Rapid Aqua Wax last week. Only tried it once so far. Super easy to apply/remove and it left a decent shine with lots of beading.

cipriani

Matt-DC5 said:
You should be a salesman :)
I'm not trying to sell anyone anything but genuinely there is more than meets the eye with products like these. I can only speak for myself here but the infinity wax rapid detailer has 19 ingredients, some trick features like bonds to glass creating a slippery water repellent surface and it's so easy to use that it evaporates away after you wipe it. I'm involved with the manufacturing of this and other products on a daily basis, we even beat chemical guys in a recent test amongst 40 other brands out of 50