Recommend me some good detailing/car car products

Jk90

I just wanted to know some good products, there's that many different ones now I don't know what to choose, what's good snow foam, Polish, wax etc also interior products aswell. I do have auto glym Polish and meguiars clay kit but I'm sure there are some other good ones to.

Chewy

Advanced Member
Oh god, What have you done....

Naviwax is really good and easy to use.

Recently though, I've been using 50.cal products and I'm really impressed, I purchased a starter/sample kit to try out a few of their product first and as I say, Impressed.

Easy to use, Gave a really good finish and this was all by hand, so I'd imagine it's even better with a DA.

Brophy

Advanced Member
Angelwax - absolutely love all their products that's more or less all i use now. Their QD is by far the best one I've used ever

May have seen their stand at japfest

adamamuk

Advanced Member
Zymol products are pretty awesome & smell amazing (banana & coconut) but they're fairly pricey.

Rom

Advanced Member
In all honesty, there are too many out there to chose from. Everyone will have different opinions.

I've had this conversation a couple of times lately. I think once you are past the level of Auto Glym stuff. It will all be much a like.
Like I doubt a similarly priced glaze from one company, will wipe the floor with a other etc.

Myself, I use a mix of stuff. Zaino, but isn't cheap. Naviwax is hard to beat for value.
Bilberry wheel cleaner, valet pro snow foam, citrus bling, megs apc are all staple products of good value.
Chemical Guys and Poorboys are quite good too.

Though the latest craze seems to be Auto Finesse.
People end up buying new brands to try. I've tried to stop this now. As I have so much!

JamesL

Advanced Member
I don't buy into all the hype, straight to the point products such as Krystal Kleen Detail and Autobrite can't go wrong bud

2ndy

Advanced Member
My collection of car cleaning stuff is ridiculous but I never really buy anything on other people's opinions.. Just pick something you need and buy it and eventually you'll end up with products you like. Although for a wax I would reccomend dodo juice supernatural hybrid, perfect for white cars

p1tse

Advanced Member
I'm running low on wax soon so may try dodo supernatural hybrid; is it easy in and off?

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Yo!

Can anyone recommend me a decent, plush preferably large drying towel please as mine is starting to look a bit haggard?

Thanks! :)

zacho

Advanced Member
Fahadl786 said:
Drying towel from b&q. Big yellow one £4. Its amazing
Think its made by the brand KENT
I have 2 of these, they're great, really absorbent!

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Most on here will laugh at this but I recently ran out of Autoglym shampoo.

Was in Tesco and noticed they do their own car wash which is green in colour, it's melon and cucumber and do you know what, it does a great job.

Used it properly for the first time after work last night and the car come out gleaming, £2.50 for 2 litres as well.

cjh1981

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
Most on here will laugh at this but I recently ran out of Autoglym shampoo.

Was in Tesco and noticed they do their own car wash which is green in colour, it's melon and cucumber and do you know what, it does a great job.

Used it properly for the first time after work last night and the car come out gleaming, £2.50 for 2 litres as well.
Fairy liquid lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk