Recommended or Best Adjustable Camber arms and bolts

spooke

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
Pretty sure they're both the same item, afaik they only come in rubber or with pillowballs, rubber is best for the road. Just buy the cheapest one.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Hi all just a quick thought / question.

I have managed to get some Mugen Showa shocks and some spoon springs which I intent to fit soon. Will these be enough for road and track use or would notice a big difference and benefit a lot from having adjustable camber arms and bolts also ?

spooke

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
Hi all just a quick thought / question.

I have managed to get some Mugen Showa shocks and some spoon springs which I intent to fit soon. Will these be enough for road and track use or would notice a big difference and benefit a lot from having adjustable camber arms and bolts also ?
You'll probably get away without it but if you want to get the geometry set you'll need them.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
You'll probably get away without it but if you want to get the geometry set you'll need them.
Thanks mate, was just wondering if I would feel much of a difference or not tbh as never gone this route before (only even stock or coilovers), so as these are better than stock shocks with lowering springs I assume these will transform things a fair bit, but the thought process is will it be enough or should I go with the geo also meaning the extra expense?

spooke

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
Thanks mate, was just wondering if I would feel much of a difference or not tbh as never gone this route before (only even stock or coilovers), so as these are better than stock shocks with lowering springs I assume these will transform things a fair bit, but the thought process is will it be enough or should I go with the geo also meaning the extra expense?
I think if you want to improve things you will be best to buy the camber arms/bolts and get it aligned. I'm not sure how much camber you'd end up without by I had -2.20' rear with just -30mm on my coilovers, which was awful to drive...

FireDance

Advanced Member
Hardrace camber arms & Eibach bolts

Any tuner or parts company can supply them. The arms are £94 & the bolts are £26 :)