RECOVERED DC5 CW BLACK ROTA TORQUES

Tim J

Advanced Member
Great news Stu

out of curiosity, how did the police find it?

you must be on cloud nine, knowing it's ok and feeling all warm inside due to the support of everyone on all of the other forums :shock:

Cheers

Tim J

CHALKIE

Proud to be C/W.
Great news option,hope you find her as she left you.ie looking mint. :D

Made my day already. :wink:

Allen

Advanced Member
Happy ending :lol:
Chuffed for ya mate, dunno what i'd do if mine got stolen...

devilfox666

Thats awesome!! :D Did they not take anything at all, just left it as is!?!?
Would have thought they would at least tried removing a few things!

Can't understand how anyone could go steal a car then leave it a few miles down the road, if they wanted a test drive shouldve bloody asked 1st!!! :lol:

Ash

Stuart_M

Thats about the best result you could have had, as in its not burnt out, trashed etc, with a bit of luck they will have lifted lots of prints. Great news :)

DolphiN Tech

Advanced Member
That is the one upside to them pinching the keys, if/when it is recovered you don't have to contend with smashed steering locks and totalled wiring as a result of their ham-fisted attempts to get it going.

Change of locks will definitely be required though, as I assume they didn't leave them behind.

mikeyboy1903

Great result mate !

I've seen this before thou' ..... They take the car, make note of what it has etc ..... Get a buyer or parts buyer and then go back for the car again. Basically getting a shopping list !.

Maybe put a tracker on it now ?

Just my thoughts on it .....

Option

Advanced Member
Thats awesome!! Did they not take anything at all, just left it as is!?!?
Would have thought they would at least tried removing a few things!
Not been to the pound to collect as yet.

I've seen this before thou' ..... They take the car, make note of what it has etc ..... Get a buyer or parts buyer and then go back for the car again. Basically getting a shopping list !.
I really hope thats not the case but even if it the keys wont be leaving my pocket, they will have to prise them out of my cold dead hand.

hope it doesnt ever come to that though

Stu

Option

Advanced Member
What a relief Stu.. Glad the teg is back.
Indeed it is, cept i have had to put the enkeis back on and am trying to get a new exhaust for my mapping session on saturday :cry: