Return of the DC5

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
I know i`ll probs be shot down for this but looking at the two cars together there`s only one choice....the Focus,well, is just a Focus..granted it`ll be bloody quick,but the `Teg is for me beyond compare...just look at it,its bloody gorgeous,fast as it needs to be and handles like a dream.. what a head turner....I`ll be in me box in the ground before mine is sold :xcheers:

David Fox

Advanced Member
I know i`ll probs be shot down for this but looking at the two cars together there`s only one choice....the Focus,well, is just a Focus..granted it`ll be bloody quick,but the `Teg is for me beyond compare...just look at it,its bloody gorgeous,fast as it needs to be and handles like a dream.. what a head turner....I`ll be in me box in the ground before mine is sold :xcheers:
Not shooting you down at all mate, I agree, the Teg is a stunner, better of the two. The RS is a monster though, sheer brute force, and scary when its sat in your mirror. But the Teg is my dream car and I got her back.

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
You know David I`ve had my `Teg just on 6 yrs now and there is NOTHING I would change it for..I still have the biggest grin on my face even when I get it out of the garage and its just sitting on the driveway..there is no other car that I`ve had that has done this for me....MAGIC

David Fox

Advanced Member
You know David I`ve had my `Teg just on 6 yrs now and there is NOTHING I would change it for..I still have the biggest grin on my face even when I get it out of the garage and its just sitting on the driveway..there is no other car that I`ve had that has done this for me....MAGIC
I originally got rid due to overseas employment, but i shed a tear went she was driven away. Very fortunate to get her back. It is an amazing car. So amazing i dumped my fiancee for this car when I originally bought it! (its the car or me speech. Only one winner).

JDM Thuggin

Really apreciate it when some ones sèes a car more then just metal. It becomes an extension of self.

Good to see you have real luv for the dc5.

Good on you mate!

David Fox

Advanced Member
[quote name='JDM Thuggin'' timestamp='1309141460' post='242480']
Really apreciate it when some ones sèes a car more then just metal. It becomes an extension of self.

Good to see you have real luv for the dc5.

Good on you mate!
[/quote]

More than love mate, its an obsession!

But the lads on camp have seen it today and they still don't believe its 10 year old and 95k on the clock! Approval all round!