Rocker cover fixings

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
Thanks mate, should be ok but I'll check by running it tomorrow. Would I see if its leaking if I start it and just leave it running?
They seep more than a leak mate. You'll need to drive it for a bit and keep checking with a clean tissue as most of the time you'll even struggle to see it with your eyes.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Johngreen537 said:
They seep more than a leak mate. You'll need to drive it for a bit and keep checking with a clean tissue as most of the time you'll even struggle to see it with your eyes.

Happy Christmas mate and thanks, yeah it was seeping back right corner before, if it is still is it normal?

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Johngreen537 said:
Not normal no. Just clean it up and watch it for a few days.

Going to keep checking but I think it's still seeping, any ideas ? Shall I show a picture of where I'm seeing it as wondering if I can just re-use this brand new gasket if I remove again and add more sealant?

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
Did you clean up the channel in the rocker cover and clean up the gasket?

I usually clean up both, lubricate gasket with some fresh oil, then honda bond the rear right corner. (As you look at it)

If you still get issues, just book in to honda to supply and fit the gasket, then you can just take it back if it seeps. Should be 30 mins labour charge I'd think.