Selling My DC5 - The Time Has Come!

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
donkeykong said:
Ahh well ian, cant you keep it as a second car?
Yes, I could, but it would be a waste and then never get driven at all..... I wan't it to go to a good home and be enjoyed as much as I enjoyed it.

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Yeah it will lol

Actually a good laugh on track, but believe your one will have a little more torque than the one I took out mate so definitely more fun to be had there.

RE Spirit

Parts Trader
Sad to see you leaving us on the teg scene, whoever gets this teg will have a bang tidy one for sure!

On the other hand, I know you will enjoy your new project ;)

dave c

400hp K20
:xaiweb6: Actually shocked!

Seems such a perfect car to loose but non the less there must be a good reason. So is it the BRZ?

All the best for the future car im sure that one will be equally epic 8)

LiamGTR

Advanced Member
Well at least you introduced me to Lenso Spec-C's so I got my use out of you ;) haha.

d2007ave

Advanced Member
Ian, I think the porthos handle on this forum should live on! It's prob worth something too, you should sell the details via the forum!

Only met you the once, last year at Bristol, you suggested new headlights for my motor and maybe we talked about a few stone chips on the front bumper, all sorted of courses after seeing your fine example

No doubt you've been a good help and inspiration to many on the forum

Best of luck with your new motor when you get it

Kerv

Advanced Member
Sorry to hear you are selling up, but your new ride must be something special to replace your pride & joy. :xyes:

Met you twice at Bristol & Japfest, and both times you were on the floor polishing your baby down! :xgrin:

Can't wait to see what your next project!

alan-lee

Advanced Member
clean as it may be, it ain't worth that much, as per rules, no chit chat on the for sale bit..

Suppose you could say its worth whatever the right buyer is willing to pay?

Good luck Porthos in the future car!

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Lots of interest already, only been a day!

But alas I'm in no rush to sell, if it doesn't sell I'll just keep it for a while longer :D

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
I've only just read this!

How can you leave? will this be another mod without a teg? there must be a law against that no?

HAHA

What made you want to change up? Just had enough? I think you mentioned to me that you were getting a sore back?

You have my mobile buddy! :D

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Ha ha, yeah dude a mix of things really, don't worry though my car may be changing but my enthusiasm hasn't :)

eXceed

Resident Driver
The DC5 community has taken a hit on the news of you selling up Porthos.

I'm sad to say that I've unfortunately let mine go as well due to not seeing any sign of actually getting her back on the road any time soon, and also looking to the future in terms of something to continue the Type R in me and improve with a bit of a GT flare.

Excited to hear what you're looking at replacing her with though!

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Nice subtle hints there lol very bold!

Update, car is provisionally sold..... :D

Guess I better organise a last honda meet....