Shell to launch their latest fuels in the UK

blueguy

Resident J's whore
It was sent to internal Shell staff first thing this morning. I just hadn't got round to checking whether this info was internally restricted or not (Best to check even if it seems obvious). Some additional trivia for you.

Shell V-Power Nitro+ Unleaded contains 99% of the same types of compounds found in the Shell V-Power race fuel used by Scuderia Ferrari in the 2013 FIA Formula One World Championship

You could use Shell V-Power Nitro+ Unleaded in the Ferrari F1 car and the Shell V-Power race fuel to run your own road unleaded car

Shell V-Power Nitro+ fuels are now available in 10 countries (as of 18.04.13)

Shell invests approximately 21,000 hours a year into research and development for Ferrari in F1

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Topgeezer said:
Let us all know how it goes PORTHOS.
It will take 2 fillups before you can really notice anything (need to flush the old stuff out) but being in Devon, I'm not even sure if we will get it yet, lol.

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
PORTHOS said:
It will take 2 fillups before you can really notice anything (need to flush the old stuff out) but being in Devon, I'm not even sure if we will get it yet, lol.
Also there's always going to be some of the old stuff left in the garage tanks as well, be a while before it all gets through the system.

Mark_teg

Staff member
PORTHOS said:
Let us all know how it goes PORTHOS.
<br /> <br />It will take 2 fillups before you can really notice anything (need to flush the old stuff out) but being in Devon, I'm not even sure if we will get it yet, lol.
<br /><br /><br />That'll be next April for you then ;)

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
:xhaha2: Made me chuckle. I cant wait to try this stuff, ive also hed an e-mail from Mr Shell. :) Just looking forward to say " i'm filling up with Nitro yo" :xhaha: ( even if its just a name change. )

Simple things for simple minds.

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Well, just been to shell, turns out it's been in the tanks for a few days, so I have already got it in the system....

So I had to VTEC it on the way home :xgrin:

I am going to wait until other people give some feedback...
But it seems to be V-Power on crack, lol. (but possibly because my fuelling issue is now fixed)
So more feedback needed from others.

Marshall-P

Advanced Member
I hear what you are saying buddy I went for a drive yesterday and the car did feel marginally quicker (this is my second fill of Nitro) but I really do think its just my mind tricking me . Dyno is the only way surely?