Small girlfriend problems

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
The way this thread reads it's as though everyone who has posted has a small girlfriend and they've all got a problem dating small women ha ha!

S

stwteg

I have a set of these in black if anyone wants them. They are bigger and more 'pillow-like' than the ones in the op. I don't have a moaning woman in my life so I've no use for them:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gordyitrdc5

Advanced Member
My Mrs moans that she doesn't get to drive the teg then when I say here you go she gets about a mile down the road pulls over gets out a say's its to big!!

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
We are talking about the car right Gordy??? haha

I keep looking at this thread, and miss read the title implying height is the issue here, and not to do with the Teg. haha :xgrin:

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Jimmer said:

I keep looking at this thread, and miss read the title implying height is the issue here, and not to do with the Teg. haha :xgrin:
Ha ha ha!!

Hey, my Mrs says this to me all the time ha ha!!

Gordyitrdc5

Advanced Member
Jimmer said:

Yes mate we are i think?? :xaiweb5:

hondazzz

Advanced Member
Well... i guess i must be thankful my small girlfriend never complaints about the car ..she actually loves it.. she finds it a bit crushy but we both blame the roads and roll on happily hahah