Snow foam recommendations

maxvr6

Advanced Member
BH was good and I still have some left to use up, I picked it with Tom based on the number of good reviews I found, but then I found Valet Pro to be miles better, I was properly shocked at the difference. Maybe we just never got the mixture right, or the lances we have just didn't work with it but we tried a lot of variations, but with the Valet Pro it proper sticks to the bodywork, dwells for ages, and cleans really well.

Even an hour after applying there's still foam all over the driveway like I only just sprayed it on, I cant recommend it enough. Infact I'm tempted to just bin the rest of the BH stuff but I wont because I'm trying to save money haha

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Ive kept the bh stuff and in the winter months ill just keep using it as its very good at cleaning in all honesty. But yeah I couldn't get it to stick on long enough to go round door shuts etc.

Will consider this valet pro stuff at a later daye now, thanks all. Settled with what i knew and to be honest the amount I clean it does a fantastic job.

civicjordan281

Advanced Member
I use the autobrite snow foam (the orange one can't remember the name off hand) but I really like it, it's the best I've used compared to valet pro and the chemical guys green one I used before

Lukeyboi89

Advanced Member
Another one for the autobrite here.

If you don't have a Lance they do an offer with 5 litres of their foam, get the more expensive one.

There's a discount offer on detailing world too, just Google detailing world autobrite and you'll see it

p1tse

Advanced Member
I've just started using bilt hamber auto foam

I'm a big fan of bilt hamber having used a couple of other products and they just do what they are suppose to without the big marketing hype or colourful, jazzy names

Albeit I've been using it in a hand pump so get little snow foam and just soap suds. Seems to do the trick and saves getting the power washer out all the time