Soon to be new DC5 owner (Derby)

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Sam H said:
Thank you mate! Hopefully picking up this weekend if I get the go from Darren! Any photos?
Hey Sam! Me and a few mates are having a meet starting at Clumber Park on Sunday the 19th February at about 2pm were off for a drive and some food. Should be about 10 to 20 cars and I recall you saying you were keen to get out to a few meets once you've got the Teg. Just throwing it out there if you fancy. I can pass you a Facebook details if you want? No worries if not mate! 🖒

SamDC5

Advanced Member
Chrismartin said:
Hey Sam! Me and a few mates are having a meet starting at Clumber Park on Sunday the 19th February at about 2pm were off for a drive and some food. Should be about 10 to 20 cars and I recall you saying you were keen to get out to a few meets once you've got the Teg. Just throwing it out there if you fancy. I can pass you a Facebook details if you want? No worries if not mate! 🖒
Hi mate, unfortunately I'm away that weekend in Manchester but please drop me a message if anything else comes up!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Sam H said:
Hi mate, unfortunately I'm away that weekend in Manchester but please drop me a message if anything else comes up!

No worries mate you got Facebook I'll invite you to the group?

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

SamDC5

Advanced Member
Chrismartin said:
No worries mate you got Facebook I'll invite you to the group?

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yes mate, Search- Sam Holloway the top photo is of Minis

phillll

Advanced Member
Sam H said:
That's stunning, how did it compare to a teg mate?

It was the cleanest i've physically seen! Was a standard (apart from the wheels) Grade 4B with 68k on the clocks when I bought it.

Honestly, it was a pig to use daily! But as a car to out and have fun in it was IMMENSE.
Boosted so nicely with the ball bearing turbo.

Made a nice profit on it when it went and headed back to Honda :)

SamDC5

Advanced Member
phillll said:
It was the cleanest i've physically seen! Was a standard (apart from the wheels) Grade 4B with 68k on the clocks when I bought it.

Honestly, it was a pig to use daily! But as a car to out and have fun in it was IMMENSE.
Boosted so nicely with the ball bearing turbo.

Made a nice profit on it when it went and headed back to Honda :)
It looks mint mate, I was actually considering an S15 before going for the DC5 and I'm so glad I did go for the DC5. It would of been a daily car for me as well however I don't think my budget could of stretched to one. Plus I love the look of the Teg.

phillll

Advanced Member
Sam H said:
It looks unblemished mate, I was actually considering an S15 before going for the DC5 and I'm so glad I did go for the DC5. It would of been a daily car for me as well however I don't think my budget could of stretched to one. Plus I love the look of the Teg.

Mine was between an s15 and an r32 skyline (which were around the same price a few years ago)!
Picked the s15 for the RWD and costs of running etc.

Wasn't too bad on fuel every day but it got annoying when it was effort to drive and wanted to kill you!

SamDC5

Advanced Member
phillll said:
Mine was between an s15 and an r32 skyline (which were around the same price a few years ago)!
Picked the s15 for the RWD and costs of running etc.

Wasn't too bad on fuel every day but it got annoying when it was effort to drive and wanted to kill you!
Haha! I would like to own one, one day. I think I'd of got fed up with it on a daily basis though! I can't believe how much the value of R32's have soared!

phillll

Advanced Member
Sam H said:
Haha! I would like to own one, one day. I think I'd of got fed up with it on a daily basis though! I can't believe how much the value of R32's have soared!

I wish i'd have got the R32 now tbh! Ah well.

Wait until you go to Torque GT and see what else they have there.

Jinis dust

Advanced Member
hi and welcome.

I'm local to derby and there's a few over in Nottingham too.

will be good to see some pics once you've got it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

SamDC5

Advanced Member
Jinis dust said:
hi and welcome.

I'm local to derby and there's a few over in Nottingham too.

will be good to see some pics once you've got it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Hi mate, do you do any meets etc and will do matey!

SamDC5

Advanced Member

A few photos of today! Got stuck in major traffic on the M5 took me 5 hours to get home but well worth it. Torque GT were superb, Darren was great and I'm well chuffed.

Torque GT

Parts Trader
Sam H said:

A few photos of today! Got stuck in major traffic on the M5 took me 5 hours to get home but well worth it. Torque GT were superb, Darren was great and I'm well chuffed.

Glad you got home safely Sam! Hope you enjoyed the drive :)

SamDC5

Advanced Member
Torque GT said:
Glad you got home safely Sam! Hope you enjoyed the drive :)
I loved it thank you, it took me 5 hours due to an accident on the M5. Loved every moment of being in the car though, can't thank you guys enough!