Steering Wheel, Boss and Snap off kit?

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Short- they are now finger tips touching away so possibly (depending on shovel versus hobbit hand size) need to remove to use.

Wing - yeah it's took me a while to make the decision to just do it but glad I did.

Thanks for the positive comments, I'll try and make JF2 so if anyone wants to "try" the new position etc they are most welcome ;)

Gordon

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Anyone know where or how you could get a small steering wheel like the one on this NSX that has the red Honda badge in the middle?

I take it this is a non-standard steering wheel this guy has? I know small Nardi steering wheels are available through Demon Tweeks etc but it's one with the Honda in the middle that interests me.

Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bdh73w3o0A

ollydc5

Advanced Member
Hi there I looked into this a few months ago, I really fancied a wheel from an Nsx-R. Obviously a genuine one is quite rare and very expensive but they are pretty much just a momo tuner wheel with a red Honda horn button. You can buy them in a few different sizes off the shelf, I found a guy selling a genuine horn button but it was £150 delivered.

The momo tuner looks slightly more round compared to the one in the video but you should check it out. Once priced up with a boss you might not get change out of £350 depending on the horn button. I couldn't find a red Honda horn button on any other car like that

ollydc5

Advanced Member
No problem

Here's the cheapest horn button I've found so far, doesn't come with the Allen key surround plate but I'm sure I read a thread in America where a guy had found a matched item.

Really not cheap but looks amazing, your making me want one now ha ha

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
ollydc5 said:
No problem

Here's the cheapest horn button I've found so far, doesn't come with the Allen key surround plate but I'm sure I read a thread in America where a guy had found a matched item.

Really not cheap but looks amazing, your making me want one now ha ha
Ha ha! They do look smart, expensive though by the time you've purchased all the boss kit and things but do like them.

Had a tiny Momo wheel on my CRX and I miss it so much!

ollydc5

Advanced Member
Tegiwa Imports said:
We can get the Honda horn button from the NSX but its like £140 ish.
Stop tempting me lol, I must admit it's so tempting.

Spooke I thought about getting a sticker made, I feel compelled to get the real deal