Straight through OE mid Pipe

harry118

Good read this

I have oem exhuast with a spoon n1 back box doesn't make alot of sound

If I fit the sportex bpipe will it be very loud or just abit louder then I have now ??

Very cheap for 80 quid

Chewy

Advanced Member
harry118 said:
Good read this

I have oem exhuast with a spoon n1 back box doesn't make alot of sound

If I fit the sportex bpipe will it be very loud or just abit louder then I have now ??

Very cheap for 80 quid
Safe to say, Very loud.

El_Boomo

Advanced Member
Loud. Very loud. I have a Spoon n1 on a custom 2.5" midpipe w/silencer and it was 102dB at Snetterton. I imagine with the silencer gone it'd be insane.

Is the Sported 2.5" or 2 1/4"?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

harry118

This well engineered SPORTEX 'silencer-less' performance centre exhaust section fits as a direct replacement for the original centre silencer box... It bolts directly between the exit of the Catalytic Converter and the inlet of the rear silencer on the Honda Civic TYPE 'R' (EP3) model built in the period 2001 - 2006..

This Race Tube is the Big Bore 2.5" (63.5mm) diameter version, it is manufactured in high-grade aluminised mild-steel, and provides a deeper more hollow exhaust note.. This item has acheived fantastic reviews on the owners club website and provides a significant performance improvement..

NOTE: THIS 'RACE TUBE' IS SUITABLE FOR USE WITH ANY STANDARD REAR SILENCER OR ANY PERFORMANCE TAILBOX THAT WOULD FIT TO A STANDARD CIVIC TYPE'R' CENTRE BOX..

harry118

I'm glad I asked the question now I was about to hit the but it now bottom last night lol

My understanding was it only goes very loud be removing the cat with a decat.

How do you guys rate the spoon b pipe seems to have a silencer on it

Or any other brands you guys recommend

Thanks

I'll be on YouTube to night seeing how a straight bpipe sounds lol

Fvil

I got mine a few weeks ago. It made some more noise, which is cool.

Had to cut the flange hole on the Cat side (no big issue), it also pushed the rear box as slightly further back.

Lighter than the OE mid pipe obviously, as there is no silencer. the flange holes isn't actually 2.5, but the pipes is.

Not completely satisfied for what I was looking for, BUT I am comparing to my civic, which has a full decat exhaust system.

It does the job, not bad for what you get.

Just gotta sort the alignment out and I ll be getting a catback :D