Sub & box choice..

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
I can discuss individual requirements with you if you are interested, the most important thing to consider is the box will be built to suit the woofer, and your trim etc. You would ideally need to supply me with the woofer before the job started too.

JDC5

Charged DC5
Hi C&S Evo7

can you do this for a 12" sub?

had a 10" sub before, sounded too quite, i like my bass, lol

I got a JL sub

Cheers

Jimmy

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
Jimmy, something similar could be done for a 12" sub. It does depend on the exact model a bit though, what JL sub do you have?

ITR BOY

Advanced Member
AdrianK said:
I went for this little focal 8" , sounds great, and the sub and box was less than getting a custom box made.

I had this in thw 11" version in my Integra, sounded nice, but ive just put a Genesis audiophile 30.1 12" sub in my car running from a Genesis Profile Four Ultra, and Diamond Comps, highlt recomended for a nice SQ Sound :)

JDC5

Charged DC5
C&S Evo7 said:
Jimmy, something similar could be done for a 12" sub. It does depend on the exact model a bit though, what JL sub do you have?
its a JL W3v2

I dnt know if i sud keep wot i got now? or upgrade to the alpine type X 12... but this would need a better amp.

at the mo i have the JL sub running off the alpine MRD605.. n it sounds very nice!

Jimmy