Supercharged dc5? Anyone else with F/I have good deals on insurance?

nersha

Brentacre insured me my first year with DC5. Going from a 1.3l diesel Corsa. I was 21, 3 years NCB and cost around £1700 iirc.

Would definitely recommend them, easy to get in contact and all mods get included free of charge except Kpro etc

Neil@Greenlight

Authorised Trader
Paz said:
Green-light looking like they will have me as a new customer after 5 years with Sky, greenlight also are able to do track cover cheaper than sky and policy was overall cheaper!

This was with all modifications covered and supercharger 5 years no claim under £550 and I am 27.

Limited mileage as only weekend car now and then!

Sky did have a lower excess was my only comment.
Track day cover for forum members is between £45-£65 depending on driver age. We also offer like for like replacement on modifications and in some cases (depending on underwriter) offer agreed value.

If you do modify the car mod policy you can just PM me the details and i'll take care of adding the modifications for you.

Hopefully speak to you soon with regards setting up the policy. If you thought you could do lower mileage you might find a slightly lower mileage will get you an even further discount...You can always amend the mileage back up mid year if you need to.

Kind Regards
Neil