Supercharger reliability on track?

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Most likely. It's a Citrix desktop with IE10, not many sites work properly but I can usually do quotes on other forums.

George657

Advanced Member
Jackson supplied tensioner system is absolute shite.
Belt snapping and rubbing problems
Bolts snapped in the tensioner system
Support bracket problems
Fuel rail fittings with pas system because of inlet design problems

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
adamlstr said:
R888R, Bilstein B16, standard ARBs.

Centre pipe is DC sports, backbox is crappy Powerflow until I can get the Mugen twin-loop I have in the garage on to the car.
You'll be fine with the twin loop on, it's a quiet exhaust. I'm just pondering about buying one for mine. What did you pay for yours if you don't mind me asking?

adam.

Advanced Member
MilanoChris said:
You'll be fine with the twin loop on, it's a quiet exhaust. I'm just pondering about buying one for mine. What did you pay for yours if you don't mind me asking?
I grabbed the backbox only on ebay for the grand sum of 200 quid.

SimonJames

Advanced Member
I run a rotrex c30-90 on my Peugeot 306 track car no issues, it's a rotrex I'd go for if I was to charge my dc5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raff_DC5

I have done a couple of track days now and I felt the same thing. Was thinking of going supercharger but So got it mapped which should be better out the corners as that‘s where I felt the car struggled. I‘m hoping to book on to a track day later this month. Just need to sort a few issues out.

adam.

Advanced Member
Raff_DC5 said:
I have done a couple of track days now and I felt the same thing. Was thinking of going supercharger but So got it mapped which should be better out the corners as that‘s where I felt the car struggled. I‘m hoping to book on to a track day later this month. Just need to sort a few issues out.
I bought an evo instead. :xgrin:

jown

Advanced Member
As above bolt-ons... im running teg-m intake and for exhaust I've got a spoon rep centre and a j's racing 60r and its a nice tone.... not mega loud