tegiwa problem

integraleo

Advanced Member
Well I certainly didn't see it. They could have told me.
Fact is after this farcical order I won't be ordering from Tegiwa again

Tegiwa Imports

Parts Trader
I am really sorry about the delays on the DC5 airboxes, it's sadly something out of our control but we did get them out as fast as we could. With regards to the UPS delivery, we will be looking into this and a replacement was sent out today as you are aware, the UPS side of things is our issue not yours as a customer, so besides the unavoidable and accidental delay there's no effect to you so this has all been rectified.

integraleo said:
They could have told me.
We did tell you, and everyone else as has been said, it'd annoy everyone if we posted it everywhere so we posted in on all the forums we have a specific section on ad facebook, reaching as many people as possible. If you have an issue with Tegiwa why wouldn't you check the Tegiwa section?

Thanks

integraleo

Advanced Member
I didn't ask for you to post it everywhere it would have taken but a second to email me and let me know before you finished work on Wednesday as it was obvious I was going to want to know what happened to my parcel.I don't go checking the websites I'm on to see if your available to answer a phone or an email and I'm not on Facebook.

Nickyyy

Advanced Member
There's never any pleasing everyone. Just wanna say all my experiences have been fantastic buying from tegiwa

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
I've had a good service off Tegiwa of late but they've only been small orders such as HAMP filter, plugs that kind of thing never anything expensive.

The only time I've had a problem with bad service was a few years back when I had an arsey response off a lad called Luke, think I was over on CRX UK at the time can't remember what it was to do with but it wasn't great customer service really but of late they seem to have improved.

Feel for you though mate regarding this as I can appreciate your frustration having to wait for something that you were expecting straight away, bit annoying really. Hopefully they'll get it sent out to you asap dude.

Jonnyteg

Advanced Member
Its funny how in todays age ones experiance can go online and tarnish a decent companys name.

I have never had a problem with Teigwa and would use them again in the future.

Problems can happen with anything, good luck to the op im sure Teigwa will sort it.