Thanks Sky Insurance!

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Got my renewal from Adrian Flux, £855 which is a little cheaper than last year, but not enough!

Got in touch with Sky Insurance, spoke to Luke who was very polite and friendly! He managed to quote me a cool £740 With all Mods declared, great stuff!!! Saving me over £100 this year. I'm 27, 7 years NCB :p

So again, thanks Luke and Sky Insurance! 8) 8) 8) :xcheers:

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/

CHALKIE

Proud to be C/W.
Just got off the phone with them myself,my premium was reduced slightly. B)

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Got my renewal from Adrian Flux, £855 which is a little cheaper than last year, but not enough!

Got in touch with Sky Insurance, spoke to Luke who was very polite and friendly! He managed to quote me a cool £740 With all Mods declared, great stuff!!! Saving me over £100 this year. I'm 27, 7 years NCB :p

Don`t suppose you offered to detail Lukes car by any chance Porthos :-":xlol:

kingston

Advanced Member
Do you think Sky quoted you cheaper as they know your too scared to drive it hard encase it gets dirty/stone chipped :xlol:

tomdc5

Do you think Sky quoted you cheaper as they know your too scared to drive it hard encase it gets dirty/stone chipped :xlol:
god knows but i tell u what this dc5 is my 14th vtecky and what a punch it gives wop wop !

Yella Fella

Nismo Wannabe
haha I'm fornicateing picky then, I was complaining £500 was too high! But changed to another company this year... same thing everything switching back and forth between the two... for some reason renewal prices are crap

Aly

Advanced Member

is £740 a direct debit price or a pay in full price?

My quote this year from bell was £800 paid in full. Saving of £200 from last year. 23 / 4 year ncb / mods declared.

brucey87

Advanced Member
is £740 a direct debit price or a pay in full price?

My quote this year from bell was £800 paid in full. Saving of £200 from last year. 23 / 4 year ncb / mods declared.

thats a very good price. I pay £950 with sky. 24 with 6 years ncb. Mods declared.

May try bell in september then when my renewal price comes through

Stoo

Whining.....
My renewal price/quote is honking this yr!!!!!!!

What a surprise!! NOT!

Chris_M

Advanced Member
It looks like I'm funding everybody else's reduction in premiums? :xrealangry:

I've been with Sky for 5 years now and every year my premium increases despite being over 45, 10 years NCB, good postcode, limited mileage and zero mods.

It looks like if you're mid-20's and mod your car with daft wheels & stupid bodykits, your premium reduces year after year. :xconfused:

J44BSY

It looks like I'm funding everybody else's reduction in premiums? :xrealangry:

I've been with Sky for 5 years now and every year my premium increases despite being over 45, 10 years NCB, good postcode, limited mileage and zero mods.

It looks like if you're mid-20's and mod your car with daft wheels & stupid bodykits, your premium reduces year after year. :xconfused:
Feel your pain Chris. Not long off the phone from Bell ins. 2200 GBP i got quoted. I have 10years no claims too. WTF!!! lol this is a mission trying to find insurance.
. Aw well just as well im selling mine.

J44BSY

Sky Insurance. 800pounds!!!! Finally Sorted!! Bell insurance was a waste of time. 20% off for being a member of the forum!!