The Last of Us

Marshall-P

Advanced Member
How many people on here have pre-ordered or thinking of getting it. Mine should hopefully be on the mat when I get home :)

Granty1056

Advanced Member
Hi.

Not available for PC, Sony have seen to that. Waiting now for Battlefield 4.

Regards.

Ek9.

ign gave it 10/10, unfortunately i have an xbox 360....gta5 is the next title for me

davidpingu

Advanced Member
This guy doesn't seem to like it lolhttp://metagearsolid.org/2012/09/why-i-hate-the-last-of-us-2/

Some people take gaming way too seriously though. I'm lucky if I play for more than a couple hours a month so I might enjoy it having not played any post apocalyptic games since resident evil 5 which I thought sucked by the way. Clearly this guy spends the majority of his life playing games....... Oh dear

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
I loved Resi 5, but only because of playing co-op with a mate which it seemed geared towards, otherwise I don't think I would have enjoyed it at all.

Reviewers can only give you an indication at the end of the day, and thankfully we aren't all the same, what's one mans rubbish is another mans treasure.

My copy of The Last Of Us arrived today, will have a good hour or two on it later :)

Marshall-P

Advanced Member
Ok the opening sequence is completely screwed up, really realistic. Multiplayer is similar to uncharted. I am definately.hooked now ^_^

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Agree! It's very good! Not amazing but up there as one of the best games I've played :)

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
glad ive no got it then Ian lol

Decided to install and play Final Fantasy 8 instead lol

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Now I've played about 4 hours of it, I retract my earlier statement, it is amazing, lol... just seems to be getting better and better!

Marshall-P

Advanced Member
Due to a hectic weekend I have only got as far as meeting up with Ellie and going into the North tunnel, but it sounds like its hotting up!

Has anyone else played the multiplayer yet?

Marshall-P

Advanced Member
Ok i have no got passed chapter 5 and this game is taking a whole new dimension; oh my goodness it is epic. All I am going to say is Clickers!

davidpingu

Advanced Member
Got bought this by the wife. Enjoying it very much but having issues now with the picture going black at each cuts scene from the safe house onwards. Thought it was just me but a quick search reveals it's a known bug with currently no fixes!

Now I'm left to watch each cutscene on YouTube. System also crashes if I pause midway through said scenes. Ruining it for me a bit :(

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
davidpingu said:
Got bought this by the wife. Enjoying it very much but having issues now with the picture going black at each cuts scene from the safe house onwards. Thought it was just me but a quick search reveals it's a known bug with currently no fixes!

Now I'm left to watch each cutscene on YouTube. System also crashes if I pause midway through said scenes. Ruining it for me a bit :(
Dude, you have the worst luck... I mean really... lol.