The Last of Us

LiamGTR

Advanced Member
Colleagues at work are harping on about this and it seems like EXACTLY the kind of crazy shit I'm into like RE etc. but alas I have a Xbox 360 :(

davidpingu

Advanced Member
PORTHOS said:
Dude, you have the worst luck... I mean really... lol.
Lol, its not quite that bad. I probably sound really negative on here all the time but generally you have more reason to post about stuff that's going wrong rather than when everything is going well.

Only mentioned this really as it seems a common bug despite not affecting everyone it would seem. Just wondered if anyone else had noticed.

davidpingu

Advanced Member
Finally completed this last night (yes it takes me ages but I don't get much time!)

Just wanted to say it's up there with one of the best games I've ever played and I really am left craving for something similar but I really don't think there is anything quite like it. The second half of the game really had me hooked. Fantastic game!

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
coyote_dc5 said:
Your in for a treat Dan!

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
So it got this, wow its a good game. I was always looking at all the hype online saying its really memorable.

I've got about 5 hours under my belt now and i'm really enjoying it. I'm at the part where they drive the pickup and get ambushed on the road.

Its a very well told story, made me really feel for them when his daughter got shot and killed at the start.

The only thing i got annoyed about is the time difference, i don't think its realistic, personally.