The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Honda-atr

Advanced Member
Thanks!

WJ51FUT (Gok) said:
Very nice Brembo's!! Did you buy new bolts and the retainers?
Yes, bought new high tension bolts, rings, dust caps and stainless bleed nipples.
I cleaned the clips and retainers ;)

DC5Adam

Finally finished installing my ARC that I bought from Chris on here, finding the right kind of hose with 20mm internal size proved harder than it should of been, now have a proper induction noise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chewy

Advanced Member
DC5Adam said:
Finally finished installing my ARC that I bought from Chris on here, finding the right kind of hose with 20mm internal size proved harder than it should of been, now have a proper induction noise!
Looks cracking Adam, miss this intake so much, really do think it looks great in the engine bay and the noise is the best out there for an airbox IMO over alternatives available.

What was the reason for changing out the clear section of hose for the breather, not to your taste?

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Chewy said:
Looks cracking Adam, miss this intake so much, really do think it looks great in the engine bay and the noise is the best out there for an airbox IMO over alternatives available.

What was the reason for changing out the clear section of hose for the breather, not to your taste?
You didn't give me that clear one Lew

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

DC5Adam

Chrismartin said:

Which in turn I never got one from Chris, not the end of the world and all sorted now, also the best sounding intake in my opinion, had one years ago on an EP3 and as soon as I had the teg on order I knew I'd want this intake again, credit too both you guys for keeping it in the condition that it is in today!

Chewy

Advanced Member
DC5Adam said:
Which in turn I never got one from Chris, not the end of the world and all sorted now, also the best sounding intake in my opinion, had one years ago on an EP3 and as soon as I had the teg on order I knew I'd want this intake again, credit too both you guys for keeping it in the condition that it is in today!

Chrismartin said:

God knows what happened to that then, LOL! As long as all the important bits are still together as there's not many full sets knocking around.

Glad it's sorted and in good hands once again. :)

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Chewy said:
God knows what happened to that then, LOL! As long as all the important bits are still together as there's not many full sets knocking around.

Glad it's sorted and in good hands once again. :)
Definitely that's the main thing!

Glad it's gone to a good home so to speak. As you say few full kits still around.

ijlh

Advanced Member

Fitted my new Sony XAV-X100, great piece of kit! Highly recommend it

Dan B

I won mine from USS Nagoya (that's one of three multi storeys full of cars for sale below - the site is enormous) and it's on it's way to the Port of Nagoya today or tomorrow for an eight week cruise to Southampton!

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Cam

Advanced Member
lewis87 said:
Lovely job Cam.
Cheers - looking at selling in Spring as house and wedding plans are in full swing :unsure: but at least someone else can enjoy a well looked after Teg. :)