The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

CJN

Advanced Member
newyorkaddict said:
<br /><br />CJ, were these for the headlights? I want to upgrade all of my lights but in one go, as I know it's a bumper off job. I had the LED's in the ST and they do look really good.
<br /><br />The LED's were for my sidelights mate. You don't need to take the bumper off if it's just that, as you probably know.<br /><br />My headlights came with those lifetime PIAA bulbs. :)<br /><br />I finally got around to getting my Kakimoto fitted. Very nice exhaust.

Dan34

Advanced Member
Very nice dotty!

Changed my front discs and pads today, only OEM brembo discs and ds2500's though!

Bonito

Advanced Member
<br /><br />It's upside down! (Or mine is!) :)

I was just thinking aren't fog buttons suppose to point down. :D

dotty

Advanced Member
Probably.. Mr Superfly did the honours, I guess it doesn't matter when it is just looking pretty :)

Alex_Wilson

Advanced Member
Quite a lot done today.

Fitted rep Mugen wing.

Then had a full detail by TypeRdan. All swirls removed and my god he done an epic job! He finished it off with swissvax samurai. Cannot describe how good the shine is :)

Also removed the front bumper as its being smoothed and resprayed ready for number plate relocation.

All ready for japfest. I'm on the Adrian flux stand so come say hi :)

TypeRDan

Advanced Member
Good write up Alex glad you are pleased with the results of the detail, alex purchased the wing off me lee, he shot gunned it when i first got it haha.

dk123

Advanced Member
Just got back after a 400 mile round trip to pick up my DC5 :xgrin: :xgrin: :xgrin: The wait has been killing me and to finally have it at home on the drive is...well amazing! :xyes: