The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Woppywop

Advanced Member
Mark_teg said:
Bought a new set of centre caps after loosing one! Had my wheels refurbed including applying new decals. <br />Also fitted my new 'bling' wheel nuts to replace my old rusty ones :)<br />What do you think?<br /><br />
SR35's? Love mine, nice bit of bling, work really well with gunmetal...

CJN

Advanced Member
Nice. :D

I seriously need to wet vac my interior. B&Q do a rent service so ill give that a go.

Still tempted to get my wheels spayed as well.

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Any room for one more? ;) These are going on today :)

Mainly because my new wheels have such a small opening for any wheel nuts, these are the only ones that will fit without worry of scratching the wheel...

There is barely any room for the damn wrench with the current silver ones..... garage had already stripped paint off and had to repair.

Going on Matt Black though so we wont clash, lol.

itrsarg

Advanced Member
PORTHOS said:
Any room for one more? ;) These are going on today :)

Mainly because my new wheels have such a small opening for any wheel nuts, these are the only ones that will fit without worry of scratching the wheel...

There is barely any room for the damn wrench with the current silver ones..... garage had already stripped paint off and had to repair.

Going on Matt Black though so we wont clash, lol.

Don't like the look of those brake discs ;)

chrex

Advanced Member
Alex_Wilson said:
Quite a lot done today.

Fitted rep Mugen wing.

Then had a full detail by TypeRdan. All swirls removed and my god he done an epic job! He finished it off with swissvax samurai. Cannot describe how good the shine is :)

Also removed the front bumper as its being smoothed and resprayed ready for number plate relocation.

All ready for japfest. I'm on the Adrian flux stand so come say hi :)

The stance on this is spot on! What offset/width are the wheels?

DC5_Bonson

Advanced Member
A Custom aluminum under tray has been fabricated to reduce drag.

An essential Safety device

Painted front Winglets

dave c

400hp K20
Bonson said:
A Custom aluminum under tray has been fabricated to reduce drag.

Have you noticed any difference? Looks really good

Also do you have a front splitter, I understand that the front is where you gain most advantage from aero (stopping the air get under the car)

chrex

Advanced Member
Alex_Wilson said:

They are 17x8 ET48
They sit bang on where they should in the arch. Add in a bit of track/arch fill over the OEM but don't stick out too much. Crackin effort xthumbsup

chrex

Advanced Member
TopGeezer - hope you have spotted and sorted the spring clip hanging out the caliper, that won;t do any good if driven like that...

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
As far as I know it's an warning for low pads and its fixed like that into the pad, you can't remove it.
Unless anyone knows different.

dave7368

Advanced Member
the wear indicator can be cut off to squeeze a few more weeks of quiet braking before replacing the pads :)