The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Jaws

Gave the car a massive clean :) snow foam, 2 bucket wash, clay, rinse, polish, wax, last touch. Fitted my small LEGAL front plate and went out to take a couple pics. Sadly can't find my camera lead but one from from the phone...

Dan34

Advanced Member
Cleaned.

And checked the oil and coolant.

Wanted to change my rear discs and pads this weekend but was too wet! Hopefully next weekend I'll be able to do them!

Dan34

Advanced Member
:D thanks mate!

I can't wait for Japfest, first time I've been and all the DC5's together is going to be pretty special!!

Sgtscotty182

Advanced Member
Got it a quick clean at the local polsky wash. Found that some pleb has scuffed body just above the wheel arch... Now need to fix that and all the stone chips it's got. Bloody hate Scotland's roads and weather!! Big plans this year!!!!

davidpingu

Advanced Member
PORTHOS said:
STUNNING! Love those wheels in that colour, they really go so well with the Silver!

One to look out for at Japfest! Love it.
Are those your winter wheels or have you replaced them for the bronze ones you had? They look good, what are they?

Also what strut brace is that? Are the ends that colour from new or did you get them painted? Its the exact look im after with the brace :)

Dan34

Advanced Member
davidpingu said:
Are those your winter wheels or have you replaced them for the bronze ones you had? They look good, what are they?

Also what strut brace is that? Are the ends that colour from new or did you get them painted? Its the exact look im after with the brace :)
They're going to be my main wheels, Enkei Nt03+m's :) Rays will hopefully be used on track!

And Dotty is correct, J's Racing strut brace! The ends are the standard colour they come in. Is a really nice brace, got it on sale from Sumopower at their open day :)

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Dan34 said:
They're going to be my main wheels, Enkei Nt03+m's :) Rays will hopefully be used on track!

And Dotty is correct, J's Racing strut brace! The ends are the standard colour they come in. Is a really nice brace, got it on sale from Sumopower at their open day :)
Did I see you there at Sumopower????

Dan34

Advanced Member
PORTHOS said:
Did I see you there at Sumopower????
I saw your car! But not you haha, If I'm honest I was inside a lot of the time looking at the R35's and GT86's!

I was directed to park right in the corner, to which a huge VW van then pretty much blocked me in :lol: So was pretty hard to spot my car which was annoying.

Alex_Wilson

Advanced Member
Them wheels look great Dan. Hopefully see you at the first HLife meet of the year which will be arranged soon.

Dan34

Advanced Member
Alex_Wilson said:
Them wheels look great Dan. Hopefully see you at the first HLife meet of the year which will be arranged soon.
I'll definitely be there! Looking forward to this summers meets and a few track days with the local dc5's :D