The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

RE Spirit

Parts Trader
Replied via PM to keep this on topic as possible :)

The DC5 is in the bodyshop for repairs, however some tasty mods has been applied during the process ;)

TyperItr

Advanced Member
Picked up my refurbished Rays wheels

Fitted my Mugen rear lip

Also picked up my moulded side skirts but not fitted them as of yet.

alucardo

Advanced Member
I may have a lead on the mugen rear lip's having one test fitted this wednesday its a replica one...let you all know...

TyperItr

Advanced Member
Loads of people pulled out of the group buy so it didnt go ahead but I got one myself ended up getting 2 in the one week. I have the second mugen rear lip here for sale. I will be putting up a for sale thread for all the parts I have left over soon.

Dont have a pic of these exact wheels on my car, but I have an old pic with my other te37s on the car, before I got my rays nuts and center caps. Will put up a thread with pictures of my finished car next week

aideo

Loads of people pulled out of the group buy so it didnt go ahead but I got one myself ended up getting 2 in the one week. I have the second mugen rear lip here for sale. I will be putting up a for sale thread for all the parts I have left over soon.

Dont have a pic of these exact wheels on my car, but I have an old pic with my other te37s on the car, before I got my rays nuts and center caps. Will put up a thread with pictures of my finished car next week
Be interested to see the picture with the other te37's on too mate. Looking for inspiration.

Mark_teg

Staff member
:arrow: I dug out my little hat, so I don't have to handle a cold knob in the mornings :p

:arrow: Also gave the Teg a clean inbetween the showers!

Dan34

Advanced Member
Fitted a new alternator belt and after this weeks weather...

I gave it a clean, I think it needed it...

RE Spirit

Parts Trader
Picked up the teg from the Body shop with a new mod and a Championship white instead of a Creamy White.

Bonito

Advanced Member
Body shop + New mod + Carbon fibre. My guess is a CF body panel or an induction mod.

RE Spirit

Parts Trader
Another updated - changed Oil and Spark Plugs - also fitted the J's Racing Magnetic Sump Bolt.

YENRAV

Advanced Member
Fitted NRG short hub & quick release ;)

Now i just have to get rid of that ANNOYING srs light.