The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

OliverV

Jimmer said:
Different, I quite like that
yes, its different, and the most easy way to hide the scratches from the plastic.. and the sticker can be easily removed or replaced too :)

wj51fut

Advanced Member
OliverV said:
yes, its different, and the most easy way to hide the scratches from the plastic.. and the sticker can be easily removed or replaced too :)
I quite like that too. Glad you didn't go for the carbon fibre look. I think it doesn't look right in a cabin with no carbon fibre.

Good work! 👍🏻

plugg

Advanced Member
Just got ep3 fog light switch wired in, oem engine start button fitted aswell as Hybrid racing shifter bushes, New second o2 sensor and eml switched off also new RPB front brake discs from Tegiwa after small problem with my Dixcel discs and fitted some project mu type hc 800 pads

OliverV

Vtequila said:
Where did you buy that sticker ?
it is bought from a company called Prostokk in Tallinn, Estonia :)

but this weekend i was in Lithuania and this picture was made, what i think is nice and i thought to share:

- so yes, i have the LED under it aswell! :)

MissMyDC2

Advanced Member
OliverV said:
it is bought from a company called Prostokk in Tallinn, Estonia :)

but this weekend i was in Lithuania and this picture was made, what i think is nice and i thought to share:

- so yes, i have the LED under it aswell! :)
stunning shot.

OliverV

TyperItr said:
What front arches are on our cal Oliver? I like that triangular indent.
To be honest, i do not know, when the car was imported from the states, it had them on, with the bomex bodykit, i think that has something to do with it..

Chelt_scene

Advanced Member
No that's being sorted this week mate.
This was all the other supporting mods 🙊.

3inch system, header, 70mm RBC 70 hybrid racing TB, 4 hardened innovative mounts. Stage 4 competition clutch. Coilovers. 😎😎💸