The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Woppywop

Advanced Member
Cleaned the crap out of it!! Ready for driving in the forecasted rain tomorrow!!

Happy days :)

Chelt_scene

Advanced Member
Wingnuttzz said:
Thanks bud. Wasn't expecting that. Guess there was a lot of work in getting them to fit?
The fibreworx ones are made for the dc5 so no hassle there.

The little ones is just a case of measuring twice and marking. :)

Chelt_scene

Advanced Member
Bought these.

To undo my bloody rounded exhaust bolts!!!!

Previous owner ruined them! Lol

Next week is a meguires DA polisher!

Ordered my Mugen spoiler too.

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
my mate had to use these on my Pro Spec exhaust to get them off lol nice shiny ones on now.

Good bit of kit imo.

Brophy

Advanced Member
After washing the car, I had some edge trim lying around so thought I'd tidy up the area around my gate bars.

Before;

After; right side done, left side to go:

I thought about doing them with miter joints but actually prefer it this way (and it's obviously quicker).

Nice mod mate tidies it up nicely, that just come as a strip ? :)

DC5_Bonson

Advanced Member
Fitted Clockwise Motion baffled sump, Mishimoto aluminium radiator and Mocal 13 row oil cooler. Just need to sort out the oil feeds and shes ready for more trackdays :xvtec:

Woppywop

Advanced Member
coconat said:
Mugen front lip on, cheers to Teegwa for fitting :)
It's great improvement on the OEM for facelifts, gives a much more aggressive stance front end...

Like it a lot! :)

DC5Jack

Advanced Member
This weekend i'll be installing this little lot.

Hertz HSK 165 Components for the front, JL Audio C2-600X Coax rears & a JL Audio XD500/3 to power the the fronts and the sub thats already lurking in the boot.

I've put the rears in tonight when I got home from work. These speakers JL Audio C2-600X should have been a direct drop in but as I suspected they weren't and needed a bit of messing around to fit. I just had to bend the little U clips they give you straight and angle them a little but they fit in nice now.

Heres how they look fitted

Hopefully i'll have the rest fitted over the weekend and then i've just got to wait for my new wheels to turn up then :xgrin:

Jack

newyorkaddict

Advanced Member
Swapped out more bulbs yesterday with some LED ones, and also re-fitted my splitter after catching a kerb while parking, bugger!! There is a slight mark on it, but nothing too bad.

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
I've always been a BlackBerry fan and although very different from old devices they've got it right. The only bad points is lack of apps in their store and battery life compared to older devices but it's no worse than iphone5

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

TypeRDan

Advanced Member
Fitted my new DC sports manifold and rbc inlet manifold ready for mapping this thursday ;)

Sure it wont stay that shiny for long :(

Out with the old

In with the new

Much better, cant wait to see what figures i get!!!

DC5RS

DC5
DC5Jack said:
This weekend i'll be installing this little lot.

Hertz HSK 165 Components for the front, JL Audio C2-600X Coax rears & a JL Audio XD500/3 to power the the fronts and the sub thats already lurking in the boot.

I've put the rears in tonight when I got home from work. These speakers JL Audio C2-600X should have been a direct drop in but as I suspected they weren't and needed a bit of messing around to fit. I just had to bend the little U clips they give you straight and angle them a little but they fit in nice now.

Heres how they look fitted

Hopefully i'll have the rest fitted over the weekend and then i've just got to wait for my new wheels to turn up then :xgrin:

Jack
Good choice on hertz speakers mate :) my other car which is ICE only is fully hertz built