The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Mebz

Advanced Member
Brophy said:
Looking good mate the Poorboys sealant doesn't sound up to much.

I've never had a sealant go dusty on me, I like Angelwax's products phenomenal and bargain price also
Thanks.

Never used angel wax but heard good thinks, I've been planning on ordering some h2go window wax for some time now. I normally use bilt hamper but thought the sealant would last longer. Maybe I'm using it wrong.

Mebz

Advanced Member
dave7368 said:
liking the headlights but they look a bit odd now because the lenses don't line up with the tits in the bumper any more...
Lol, classic.

The lights are growing on me now.

Brophy

Advanced Member
Mebz said:
Thanks.

Never used angel wax but heard good thinks, I've been planning on ordering some h2go window wax for some time now. I normally use bilt hamper but thought the sealant would last longer. Maybe I'm using it wrong.
Highly recommend them mate they're actually local company to me.

H2go is amazing, highly recommend that even if just to try one of their products.

Currently I'm loving they're sealant Ti-22, stupidly easily to apply, just mist a microfibre and wipe on and off and it flashes straight off

Their quick detailer QED is again amazing, well worth a try

Anyways enough of me spamming your thread lol

Gordyitrdc5

Advanced Member
Well not the weekend but today fitted front droplinks :xhappy: then spotted i had slight oil leak coming from the cam cover gasket at the rear :eek: So ordered a new one from hendy honda so that will be fitted tomorrow. :)

RobS

Advanced Member
attempted to machine my headlights, but medium compound alone will not do the trick so need to buy some 1500 wet and dry.

Put my red H logos on my refurbed wheels, covered my rear indicators with red tint and carbon wrapped my gutter strips for the crack.

geeman360

Advanced Member
Since I bought the car back in July I thought it was time for a major service before the winter kicks in!
So off to my mates garage early in the morning to get topped up with fresh oil and the whole shabang!

Also fitted the 8k hids(looking a million times better).

And just had the front bumper repaired(splitter was coming off and afew cracks here and their). And now she's got a fresh lick of paint.

Can't wait to get her back on the road tomorrow.

Here's a pic or 2 of what's happened today.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413911795.311090.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413911812.486895.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413911853.640630.jpg

SmithyDC5

Advanced Member
Managed to get a good deal on a Teg M filter yesterday and took the car for its first Dyno run today. Really happy with results as it has only two supporting mods, Teg M filter and HKS Silent Hi Power cat back exhaust. I'm the first UK owner and 2nd owner since the car was new so was hoping I would have a good engine which this pretty much proves :)

The power graph is perfect! So happy with the outcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SmithyDC5

Advanced Member
Beppe said:
good result

did you buy the buddyclub manifold? whens that going on. that should help more
Haven't got it yet mate, he's still not taken it off. I was originally meant to buy the Teg M and header from him but bought the filter from someone else to help them out. So as long as he takes 300 for the header il get it if not will go Tegiwa Toda copy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
They're still in good condition, a few little scuffs and scratches but only noticeable up close.

I didn't wax them on this occasion but did last time. I might give them a coating tomorrow actually.

I do love them in white but they're a real pain to keep clean. Wish I'd gone for graphite grey or a porsche titanium grey.