The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Chelt_scene

Advanced Member
dave7368 said:
where you get that from? i have a k-tuned one you could of had for 200 haha...
. Bet it was eBay 2 have gone through the last few weeks. I might be interested in this short shifter tho soon.

Gordyitrdc5

Advanced Member
dave7368 said:
where you get that from? i have a k-tuned one you could of had for 200 haha...
Lol I should of known you would of had a spare one as you seem to have half of Japan in your house hehe!

itrboi

Advanced Member
Fitted my Dc sports manifold and skunk2 megapower R.

O2 spacer in until remap :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

byker933

Fitted new braided brake lines, Brembo discs, Dixcel ES Pads, Wheels and brakes getting re Furbed as I write this, some new potenza RE070's and a fresh oil change :)

Pasty

Banned
itrboi said:
Fitted my Dc sports manifold and skunk2 megapower R.

O2 spacer in until remap :)

How do you find the mega power? Can I ask where you got it from?

TyperItr

Advanced Member
Did a boring oil change, made it more exciting though by the rain that started just as I had it on jacks and the oil warm. Messiest oil change I have ever done, Oil all over the driveway :xaiweb4: ](*,)

Smithy251

had a go at cleaning my engine bay, unfortunately the hose didn't reach the front of my house so had to use a few old coke bottle to rinse the engine cleaner off with and then my brush broke soon after getting started so I was doing my best with broken bit of brush and no hose.
after the skin on my fingers and knuckles had taken a severe beating I gave up for now till I can find a longer hose. then tackle my inner wheels arches as well, will save that for another weekend post.

some pictures bit mixed up before and after

Attachments

Thebear84

Advanced Member
Finally got big service done. Oil and filter,fuel filter, plugs, pollen, front caliper seals, coolant flush and cleaned spoon filter that came with car on Saturday. Just power steering fluid left and getting vacuum break bleed after work today.
Didn't get picks after draining gear box hands where too mucky to handle my phone

And found a jdm bug under rear seat!

itrboi

Advanced Member
Pasty said:
How do you find the mega power? Can I ask where you got it from?
It's loud but sounds amazing, it's not my daily Anyways so it's all good :) tegiwa when they were throwing around discount codes