The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Has

The only similarity I can see is that they both have 4 wheels :xgrin:

Hopefully I'll be fitting my new double din tomorrow!

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
Yeah mate. I'll get a post up over weekend.

The only 2007 registered car I believe (according to dvla) and mugen kitted.

Good end to a shitty week :)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

p1tse

Advanced Member
Johngreen537 said:
Yeah mate. I'll get a post up over weekend.

The only 2007 registered car I believe (according to dvla) and mugen kitted.

Good end to a excrementty week :)

Congrats. Be intrigued how you think this drives versus your pfl. Surely weekend will be busy moving over exhaust, k100 etc. :)

I've got a few items I might be interested in, will drop you a whatsapp over weekend

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
Patch_teg said:
Congrats. Be intrigued how you think this drives versus your pfl. Surely weekend will be busy moving over exhaust, k100 etc. :)

I've got a few items I might be interested in, will drop you a whatsapp over weekend
FL fractionally quieter road noise, steering feels lighter and a little sharper, clocks are far nicer. May be my imagination, but flywheel felt lighter as seemed to slow more between gear changes uphill, again fractional amount, but I noticed. Brakes seem to give more feel too.

Most differences can probably be put down to the 40k mile difference in them. Clutch and brake feel etc.

Overall, and only after 60 miles, I'd say there's about the difference a gnats fart would make really. Styling and a tiny bit quieter. Think once all my bits are on I wouldnt be able to tell which one I was in apart from clocks.

GIBLETS

Advanced Member
Not the weekend but today, achieved too many leptons for my poor old wind deflectors.

No chance of me paying the rip off cost for OEM's so ordered some Climair ones which will be with me on Thursday, for £46 all in for the pair, hopefully they'll be of reasonable quality.

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
Gordydc5 said:
@ johngreen537 bad luck on the second accident dude but nice choice on the fl dc5.
Cheers. Gutted, but shit happens. New one looks the part, now just got the mission of gutting the old one and transplanting all the bits.

At least the new one will get a good inspection while I'm at it I suppose :)

p1tse

Advanced Member
But must be fun at the same time without the worries of having to put it all back together again

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Ah right, you're moving the intake to the new car?

Would the Mugen bumper fit mine? If so I may be interested. :)

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
Yeah moving it. Mugen is staying, but wouldn't fit yours unless you changed to FL headlamp too.

And it's worth is weight in gold and 17million ethos points :)