Throttle Body??? edit: TB coolant bypass??

:-" sorry matey, didnt know it was free.

The oem ones are fitted with sheer bolts so people cant mess with the position when using a std ECU.
When using a K-Pro its easy to re-set by holding the butterfly at full throttle and turning the TPS and watching the setting on the map margin until it reads 100%, then tighten it up and thats it. They normally land around 2% when closed.
:p

Re: Throttle Body???

paul hughes said:
We produce a TRUE 70mm bore and butterfly TB (which takes ALL the std Honda gubbins, and combined with our Specially ported and bored out RBC produces as much as 16bhp on a std cam engine,as tested many times on customers cars, including some on this forum. (obviously the correct air filter kit must be used).Although some other air filter kits have produced within 3bhp of our own kit recently.Paul,
You/Buddy Club don't stricly produce these TBs though do you??;). These are the same as the one's I sell and can get them in anodized black, red, gold or silver ;)

Yella Fella

Nismo Wannabe
Re: Throttle Body???

drmikey said:
paul hughes said:
We produce a TRUE 70mm bore and butterfly TB (which takes ALL the std Honda gubbins, and combined with our Specially ported and bored out RBC produces as much as 16bhp on a std cam engine,as tested many times on customers cars, including some on this forum. (obviously the correct air filter kit must be used).Although some other air filter kits have produced within 3bhp of our own kit recently.Paul,
You/Buddy Club don't stricly produce these TBs though do you??;). These are the same as the one's I sell and can get them in anodized black, red, gold or silver ;)

Same ones? :eek: damn I would of wanted one in red!! :(

=D> =D>

It is of course very flattering to be coppied.
It isnt rocket science to CNC a copy etc, but Ours have been proven on our Time Attack Championship winning Car,

HAVE YOURS????
and of course ours have our Brand name behind them for cred value..
:D

Its very embarrasing to have to admit to wearing a fake rolex.....when questioned in the pub.!!

FFS Paul, we both buy them from the same place and you know that - I saw your box of black ones ready to go out when I was last there. Dont flatter yourself thinking you or Buddy Club developed this TB or any of your "P1" products like the baffled sump.

At least I acknowledge who actually puts the hard work into these race developed products and don't try and pass them off as our own!!

Armenomania

Advanced Member
drmikey said:
FFS Paul, we both buy them from the same place and you know that - I saw your box of black ones ready to go out when I was last there. Dont flatter yourself thinking you or Buddy Club developed this TB or any of your "P1" products like the baffled sump.

At least I acknowledge who actually puts the hard work into these race developed products and don't try and pass them off as our own!!
LoL ! this is getting interesting :D How much are your Prices for the TB and RBC separately,mate?

Mikey,
Thats funny because we have ours made next door at Shaws CNC, Most of our P1 one off products are made next door, like front Splitters,,Rear Diffusers,,Extended wheel studs,,alloy disc bells,,subframe allignment kits,,Strut Bars,,front lower castor arms,,pillowball balljoint conversions,,etc.etc. and they dont make ANY of our products for anyone else. We are a race team and do not have CNC milling,Punching,Bending or Folding facilities. We usually can not make single products so we make a quantity to make it economical and sell the excess to forum members. Our wide body kits are made just around the corner because we dont have our own fibreglass factory but the moulds are ours and cant be used for anyone else, thats how it works. :)
p.s. we will be offering a special deal on Body kits soon to Forum members (pm me if anyone is interested)
8)

So you are claiming the the TB pictured above was designed by you and manufactured at Shaws CNC?

VT-Doo

RushDoo
I've been thinking this for a while...

Paul, you are BuddyClub UK, right?

Exactly what does that mean?? Do you sell BuddyClub parts? Distribute BuddyClub parts to dealers throughout the UK?

OR...do you sell BuddyClub parts and also slap their name onto products you wish to sell?

Surely if YOU design anything and put the BuddyClub name on it it's fake?

What does BuddyClub UK have to do with the REAL BuddyClub in Japan?

Kinli said:
The same TB, Intake manifold and the baffled sump...
http://www.r-developments.com/products/k-developments/
Yep thats Baz from the Netherlands - we both buy these parts from the sole designer/manufacturer based in the Midlands, as do a few others in the UK and Europe. These bits are certainly race tested - many cars in various series - CCSCC, EuroSaloons, Nippon, Britcar as well as rally and autograss run these bits.

Its amazing how Paul did his race testing and came up with an absolutely identical design :xlol:

I have said what I want to say.

We did however use a CNC company in the Midlands about 3 years ago. but the design was flawed and rejected when we took it to Japan for scrutiny. We improved it and moved on. Thats it !!

We have the Signed EXCLUSIVE EUROPEAN contract for distributing Buddyclub Products.
we also (as Asia and USA do) develop and sell one off P1-Racing Products,which are not Buddyclub Branded but are used by our worldwide race teams to forward the cause and help Honda owners win over the other non believer Japanese car owners.
We have proved this at the highest Time Attack level,and we all hate Skylines and scoobies winning as much as you lot do.....you should come to a race meeting and see the pit lane buzz around our garage, I will personally welcome anyone who approaches and introduces themselves. 8)

Paul,

:xconfused:

So what happened to the 15 black TBs you bought off Ian about 10 months ago??

Come on Paul. I acknowledge you put in some good development work on the suspension side of things, but please give credit to those that have put the work in on the engine side of things and don't pass it off as your own:)

we dont buy our TBs in 15s off Ian (next door) how do you know Ian (shaw CNC)next door to us????
and the answer to the price call is £140 for quantity and retail for one offs.
we sell them all over the world. :D
Paul,

:roll: Stop playing games.

Ian at Clockwisemotion (who originally developed this TB)

......you know Paul, Ian...the one who builds all your engines :xlol: (yes its true folks!)

tomlin

Advanced Member
really who care who makes something.drmikey really mate what you try to prove. at the end of the day paul sells these products day in day out which have been tested on his timeattack car,

you go into comet to buy a LG tv but you can also buy the same tv at currys, who cares its your own choose where you shop, no point coming on here and try slate him cause really its not working.

Also i can confirm that i needed an rcb and Tb Superfast, the only person that could help me was paul, paul also modded it for my to save time at my end, this included making brackets for me, he even managed to post out so i got it on the saturday, Paul went out his way to help me at the same time he had a time attack on a saturday.

Other thing Paul puts the customer first, and his service was top notch and i WILL deal again. and so will lots of memebers here.

Drmikey if you have a problem with paul sort it out your self, this is a public forum not a school playground

:xlol: :xlol: :xlol:

:xcheers:

Tomlin, maybe it was all a dream,maybe I didnt modify anything,maybe I got father christmas to do it early.?
and it got there so quick because we used a special high speed carrier pigeon :-$